Item Description : Mint condition BOLD
    Price : Trade for iPhone
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : phone, extra battery, charger, headphones, and usb cable
    Item location : Michigan
    Shipping Details : Priority Mail
    Contact Info : [email protected] or PM

Any additional info: I have a mint Bold with everything its in very good contion just minor little scrape on the bezel cant hardly see it. other than that phone works great. Its unlocked and i have never had problems with it since i got it.

I want to trade it for a brand new iphone, get at me.

07-29-09 07:02 PM
    You say mint shape but it looks like that trackball has been beat to death. Its very brown and old looking. Not saying it doesnt work properly. I would think mint shape to be just as good of shape as being practically new out of the box. I dont know about that 9.5 out of 10 shape. Just pointing that out to potential traders.
    07-29-09 07:11 PM
    well its not brown but its not white, the camera makes it look darker. Anyways the phone is mint, track ball can turn frm white to black in a day depending on how dirty your hands are. The person who trades can easily swap it out for 5 bucks not even.
    07-29-09 07:29 PM
    Looks like there's some scratches on the camera cover as well. This is not a MINT or nearly new phone you have posts on here about this Bold from December.
    07-29-09 07:41 PM
    theres no scratches on the camera bezel, i can assure you that. what i put in the post is it. nothing else.
    07-29-09 07:57 PM
    BUMP!!!!! had some interested but nothing yet
    08-03-09 08:58 PM
    BUMP! I DO NOT SHIP FIRST OR SAME TIME. I have sold on here before and have more than 30 references on a jersey site. im 10000% legit so no worries.
    08-07-09 06:00 PM
    stop bumping it, no one wants it. go to ebay.
    08-07-09 08:00 PM
    stop bumping it, no one wants it. go to ebay.
    Wow, way to be rude. It's a nice looking bold. Yeah the trackball needs replacing but that's a very cheap swap out.

He has just as much of a right to try and sell something on here as the next person. If you aren't interested, don't open the thread.
    08-08-09 12:46 AM
    already agreed to complete the trade with someone on a different site

PLEASE CLOSE THIS!!
    08-10-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD