Item Description : I have Bold, I want 8900
    Price : Straight up trade
    Rate it : 9 of 10
    What it comes with : see additional info
    Item location : S.Fla.
    Shipping Details : Priority-we both pay
    Payment Options :NA
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: I have two Bold 9000's to choose from. One is my baby and one is my wifes.
    Bold #1: Blacked out, rogers keypad, black bezel, black 8900 ball, trackball retaining ring removed for optimum performance, 4.6.0.297, ATT Branded, unlocked, seidio spring clip, box, manual, data cable, 2gig mem card, plus a couple extras that I can't think of at the moment...the only flaw on this phone is that there is very minimal wear on the bezel from taking it in and out of the seidio clip...other than that it is flawless...if it bothers you you could swap the bezel in 10 min and it would be perfect.

Bold#2 wifes: OEM variety, chrome bezel, all accessories, box, 2gig card, titanium color battery cover, seidio spring clip, 4.6.0.297

Both devices have been very well cared for and have had a screen protector from day one. I am looking for a Rogers or Att or evan Tmo 8900 for the wife because she does not like the size of the Bold. I would also trade both for a 9700 or trade one plus $150...I would prefer just to trade one for a 8900 though.
    Also since I am trading for a somewhat inferior device I am asking that the condition be close to perfect...please email me only with any questions at all...I'm not too good with PM's thank you...I have had a few transactions under my old username of bc214i....Mods, I am away from my PC, please give me some time to put the pics up

Note: The Picture of the Wifes bold shows bubbles on the right side of the screen protector...there is no damage at all to the screen
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Last edited by LSCUP7187; 11-25-09 at 08:40 PM.
    11-24-09 05:38 PM
    Thread bump...this is a good deal people and I have not gotten a single bite??? If no one is interested please trash it in some way at least...lol

11-25-09 07:38 PM
    message sent!
    11-26-09 02:10 AM
    sent a pm.
    11-26-09 05:21 AM
    Pm's replied to

11-26-09 01:15 PM
    Would you sell the blacked out Bold outright?
    11-26-09 01:23 PM
    Matt thanks for the interest...I wanted to avoid that and I now have a trader that wants the OEM chrome so for now, NO, in a day or so if something changes I will PM you...I have a 9700 now but the Black 9000 truly is my baby lol

11-26-09 01:31 PM
    Actually... now that I saw your post I'm more interested in the blacked out 9000 (your baby). If you have no problem with that of course. Although it would be nice if you could either include or reinstall the trackball ring / holder even if it worsens the performance of the trackball. Then it would be a bit more fair trade; blacked out 8900 for blacked out 9000 (damn that's a sexy Bold )
    11-27-09 02:35 AM
    Deal pending

11-27-09 07:59 AM
    What is the situation now. Which Bold is being sold/traded and are you willing to trade the other if you get rid of the first one? I'll take any, it does not need to be the blacked out one.
    11-27-09 08:03 AM
    Both phones are committed to deals...thank you to all who expressed interest...Mods please close thread

11-27-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD