Item Description : Blackberry Torch 9800
    Price : 300.00 plus Del.
    Rate it : 7/10
    What it comes with : Everything inc Box minus Headphones.
    Item location : England.
    Shipping Details : Will ship to anywhere but Nigeria. Costs apply to overseas to make sure it gets to you.
    Payment Options : Paypal Only.
    Contact Info : pheppi@hotmail.com.

Wear: Phone has some wear on the sides, because iv used it alot being in construction. NO stratches on the screen itself. Just on the lip. Pictures to illustrate it.

Im open to offers too.

Thanks.

~Joe.

Pics of the scratches on the sides

Hope this works. Never uploaded pics via my BB lol.

Sorry if its bad quality. Was taken on my curve haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 09:18 AM
    Good day,

Instead of a trade, please let me buy that BlackBerry Torch of yours. I live in Finland, we're practically neighbours. Are you OK with 250 GBP?

Peace,
    Yousif.
    01-18-11 09:49 AM
    If I was selling I'd want more than 250 mate. I'm trying to get a diff bold or money towards a iphone 4.

300 plus postage I may do??

01-18-11 01:22 PM
    300 GBP including shipping
    01-18-11 02:27 PM
    I'm good with that. Do you want photos before? The phone is scratchless exepct on the left hand size (metel bezal around screen has 3 scratches). It has all box and accessories. I'd like paypal and money upfront.

I have been ripped off everytime I sell things to people abroad. Oh and a 4gb mem card. Let me know

01-18-11 02:32 PM
    Sounds good, take a few pictures if possible; I want to see what those marks on the bezel look like, because for a good 250 GBP there are quite some "good condition" ones to be found on eBay.
    01-18-11 03:28 PM
    Its totally up to you. I will have to send them tomorrow. I don't know oif you have held a torch but where the screen stops to the left and side the bezel lips up half a mm. Its just there. Ill get pics tomorrow.

I don't want to waste your time. If there's better quality mate. Then go for them. Just being honest.

01-18-11 03:37 PM
    Hi mate, im from UK, and I see your from wakefield which is quite close to me.

I have a blackberry bold 9700 in great condition, few minor scratches on the trackpad but can be replaced for a few quid (2-3). But there is one problem with it, keyboard multi typing error, but rarely happens now as I applied a new keyboard membrane. Other than thats its mint. full boxed, with all accessories and a few extra cases. still has the factory protector on the top of the phone.

Im willing to add cash on top if you wish..(well obviously) lol.

Lmk asap, as I sold this on ebay but can talk to the winner about this and hopefully trade with you.
    01-18-11 03:56 PM
    Hi mate, im from UK, and I see your from wakefield which is quite close to me.

I have a blackberry bold 9700 in great condition, few minor scratches on the trackpad but can be replaced for a few quid (2-3). But there is one problem with it, keyboard multi typing error, but rarely happens now as I applied a new keyboard membrane. Other than thats its mint. full boxed, with all accessories and a few extra cases. still has the factory protector on the top of the phone.

Im willing to add cash on top if you wish..(well obviously) lol.

Lmk asap, as I sold this on ebay but can talk to the winner about this and hopefully trade with you.
    So does all the keyboard errors and everything work now me old china?

01-18-11 04:07 PM
    So does all the keyboard errors and everything work now me old china?

Yeah, if you are carefull, i'm a fast typer and get errors alot, but about a week ago I bought another new membrane and has been working much better (just did a quick test, wrote a sentence and had no problems..lol if thats helps) Everything else works fine..but currently have 1 problem, you can look for yourself

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ho...bb-pin-577026/
    01-18-11 04:14 PM
    Get it sold on ebay dude. I'd of had it but the keyboard thing scares me. As all I do is type. Sorry mate. And gud luck with the sale.

01-18-11 04:16 PM
    Get it sold on ebay dude. I'd of had it but the keyboard thing scares me. As all I do is type. Sorry mate. And gud luck with the sale.

Ok mate, no worries. Good luck to you too
    01-18-11 04:19 PM
    I Will be selling this now for 300.00

Bumpp
    01-19-11 09:46 AM
    Joe,

You need to do it in the right format from this thread, type it in another post and I will transfer it to the first post.......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/

EDIT: Thanks for the quick work fixing it Joe! And the PM letting me know. I merged the format and the pictures all in to the first post. Ok folks, now buy that phone, it's a fair deal!
    01-19-11 02:43 PM
    You still have this?
    06-18-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD