Item Description : Blackberry Bold 9650 for VZW
    Price : trade for HTC incredible
    Rate it : 9/10 - Just because it has been used, perfect condition
    What it comes with : Everything OEM from new in box
    Item location : North Mankato, MN 56003
    Shipping Details : UPS ground
    Payment Options : Paypal or Cash
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: I'm looking to trade this phone for a htc incredible, this phone comes with the original box and all accessories. also, i have 2 extra batteries, also comes with the otterbox case which has been on it since the day i got the phone, also, i have bought meterberry and weatherbug elite which also comes with the phone, here are some pics

08-01-10 08:18 PM
    also, please dont PM, only email, since i am never around a computer much anymore
    08-01-10 08:23 PM
    bump

anyone?
    08-02-10 08:52 PM
    Hey man, I'm not trying to bash, just give a little friendly advice since I was just trying to do this same deal recently. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to trade an Incredible for a Bold, even if you have some extra accessories, unless you add in a decent amount of cash on your end. And even then it would be tough to find someone looking to go that route. You are better off selling your phone for the 300 dollar range (what i sold mine for this weekend) and go buy one separately. There is even a couple Incredibles for sale on here for 320-345. Or if you are lucky, you can do what I did and find a family member who has an eligible upgrade and buy a new one for 199 (i ended up finding a local store with ONE X in stock) and you'll have 100 bucks extra in your pocket!

Good luck with your sale! Hope it works out one way or another for ya
    08-03-10 12:34 AM
    I'll trade for a Moto Droid 1 in excellent condition. Rooted, with froyo 2.2.
    08-03-10 02:48 PM
    i would trade but again i would want cash as well
    08-03-10 05:03 PM
    trade has been made, thank you crackberry! please close thread
    08-04-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD