Good work!!! definitley track her down!!! let her friends know what she did, ect...in the end BAD MONEY & THINGS will bring nothing good, so she definitley HAS IT COMING!!!

*why would you send your item without getting some kind of tracking at least from her on hers?
    * if she wont accept paypal & wants to deal with money orders, western union thats a DEAD GIVEAWAY that its a scam!

I don't want to criticize Bunky, he/she was being honest and wanted to do a fair trade. It's unfortunate when you deal with deceptive people like this and then the honest folks like Bunky and other people end up getting screwed.
    09-05-09 06:58 AM
    thjis alanee girl pmed me. asked me if i wanted to swap my iphone for her tour. so i think you got scammed,. sorry to hear man.
    09-05-09 08:51 AM
    Here is my guide on HOW TO FILE FOR MAIL FRAUD

eBay Guides - HOW TO FILE FOR MAIL FRAUD
    09-05-09 09:14 AM
    hey guys I made her her own page on facebook. Alenee Artist is her name, go and check her out. Pisses me off, I am glad I am not at Yuma or I would drive to Phoenix! Her twitter page even goes this is my blackberry there are many like it but this one is mine...(taken off the rifle creed for the Marine Corps). Alenee I would not even let you smell my ****e! Give the man his phone and I will gladly take off your new facebook account.
    09-05-09 09:22 AM
    Just contact her local police, they do not take this stuff lightly anymore..
    09-05-09 09:23 AM
    whats her phone number...there are things....that can be done. not saying anything but please post her phone number for me or pm it to me. CRACKBERRY lets start a campaign against her!

That's what I was thinking, These days with the internet a phone number can provide a wealth of information and cause a lot of trouble.
    09-05-09 09:57 AM
    yeah this is quite sad I've sold a few things to people and I can imagine how much it sucks to be ripped off and to have someone walk around like its normal and still come on crackberry like its ok it really sad. I only do paypal even in my city.
    09-05-09 09:56 PM
    I too was scammed on here from a user in the Phoenix area. Police don't do squat there. I will no longer trade anything on the internet anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 12:44 AM
    thjis alanee girl pmed me. asked me if i wanted to swap my iphone for her tour. so i think you got scammed,. sorry to hear man.
    Reznor your the same guy who has been trying to get people to ship you PHONES TO CANADA BEFORE YOU PAY FOR THEM!!! so from the way you ask sellers to do things, i think its possible we see a post about you as well here soon!!!

in a post by me to sell my curve:http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...8900-t-306191/

I will buy for 400 the bold. if u ship free to canada. i do not send first. pm me if u interested.
    Read what else this guy has said to other members too! sorry if i'm wrong, but hey if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck! lol

Reznor your the same guy who has been trying to get people to ship you PHONES TO CANADA BEFORE YOU PAY FOR THEM!!! so from the way you ask sellers to do things, i think its possible we see a post about you as well here soon!!!
    Last edited by tarek307; 09-06-09 at 09:11 AM.
    09-06-09 09:04 AM

in a post by me to sell my curve:http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...8900-t-306191/

Read what else this guy has said to other members too! sorry if i'm wrong, but hey if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck! lol

He tried to trade his iPhone 3G for my Tour last week.
    09-06-09 11:57 AM
    seriously still no resolution on this? just sad. i don't get some people.
    09-06-09 12:08 PM
    well after seeing this post it makes sense kind of..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/i-w...so-bad-302815/

she wanted a bold. but has verizon. i wonder why.. hmmm?!
    09-06-09 12:11 PM
    I agree with everything I have read here... We (and what I mean by we is people on crackberry who trade and buy in good faith) cannot let people like this lowlife do this. I agree... go for the throat. If the local police in her area are not helpful, immediately discuss with the post office. Once the phone passed state lines the transaction is considered interstate fraud... that falls outside of local law enforcement. In addition, I agree with my fellow members that her leaving these easily-tracked internet "footprints" leaves you many options to contact employers, family members, etc. to harass her out of hiding.

Lets go people... we are MANY - the scammers are FEW... lets end this already.
    09-06-09 12:55 PM
    I agree with everything I have read here... We (and what I mean by we is people on crackberry who trade and buy in good faith) cannot let people like this lowlife do this. I agree... go for the throat. If the local police in her area are not helpful, immediately discuss with the post office. Once the phone passed state lines the transaction is considered interstate fraud... that falls outside of local law enforcement. In addition, I agree with my fellow members that her leaving these easily-tracked internet "footprints" leaves you many options to contact employers, family members, etc. to harass her out of hiding.

Lets go people... we are MANY - the scammers are FEW... lets end this already.

Well put, All you need is her address and phone number from there you can do reverse look up and start locating relatives or even better she is in healthcare business which could make her easier to locate.
    09-06-09 01:00 PM
    Wow! I sent him an email one day after recieving the iPhone, stating that it was locked on a screen that showed a pic of a plug and it only allows emergecy calls. I took it to apple and they wouldnt help because it has a Tmo SIM card in it. I assumed he ignored me because he knew he sent me a faulty phone.

P.S. You people are insane! Harassing my family, you realize is illeagal. A Facebook page, you really have that much time on your hands? Want me to make you one? This guy has NOT called me or sent me emails. I emailed him ONCE and no response. PA LEASE
    Last edited by Alenee83; 09-06-09 at 03:28 PM.
    09-06-09 03:25 PM
    Wow! I sent him a message an email one day after recieving the iPhone, stating that it was locked on a screen that showed a pic of a plug and it only allows emergecy calls. I took it to apple and they wouldnt help because it has a Tmo SIM card in it. I assumed he ignored me because he knew he sent me a faulty phone.

Why would you take it to Apple? That screen is normal.
    09-06-09 03:27 PM
    Why would you take it to Apple? That screen is normal.
    Its normal that the phone doesnt do ANYTHING but have that screen??? I dont think so! It wont connect to iTunes or anything but make an emergency call.
    09-06-09 03:50 PM
    FYI I contacted Facebook and told them that the pic on that profile is stolen. The page will be taken down, they assured me. The IP addy of the person that created the page will be banned from Facebook as well. Good job

I also filed a Intellectual Property Infringement claim.
    Last edited by Alenee83; 09-06-09 at 03:59 PM.
    09-06-09 03:51 PM
    Its normal that the phone doesnt do ANYTHING but have that screen??? I dont think so! It wont connect to iTunes or anything but make an emergency call.

Yes that is normal. The phone needed to be activated. Come on no one is buying this. And Facebook won't take down any pictures.

Just send the guy his iPhone back.
    09-06-09 03:53 PM
    Apple told me that it was not normal, but they would not help me due to the Tmo card being in it. I will give you the Store location and name of the "Genius" I talked to. He said it was the equivilant to my BB being bricked.
    09-06-09 04:07 PM
    Yes that is normal. The phone needed to be activated. Come on no one is buying this. And Facebook won't take down any pictures.

Just send the guy his iPhone back.
    I have been talking via email to a person from Facebook, and yes they are going to help me I assure you.
    09-06-09 04:08 PM
    I have been talking via email to a person from Facebook, and yes they are going to help me I assure you.

who cares about Facebook. Give the guy his phone back!
    09-06-09 04:10 PM
    I'm not taking sides but observing what has been said. Bunky made a complaint and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and assumed things before hearing Alenee83 side of the story. And when people do here it, they dont give her the benefit of the doubt. If there was a problem with the iPhone, Alenee should of posted here first to let others know. Not replying doesnt look good either.

We dont know who is wrong or who is right. The only people that do know is Bunky and Alenee. So no one should be assuming or accusing because you're only hearing it worth of mouth. Right now, its a he said, she said.

Having filed for mail fraud and being ripped off myself, these things are all too similar. Being a seller myself, there are buyers who will try to rip off sellers.
    09-06-09 04:13 PM
    Either way, Im not a iPhone expert and until it IS working properly, Im NOT sending this person my perfectly working Tour. Like I said I contacted him ONE day after recieving the phone and trying to reslove the problem. I no longer have this person's mailing address, otherwise I would have sent it back with a letter explaining why.
    09-06-09 04:14 PM
    who cares about Facebook. Give the guy his phone back!
    Having this attitude doesnt help the situation. Why dont you let the buyer and seller handle the situation themselves rather than instigate and assume. No one knows the real story or reason.

All we know is that iPhone was shipped, she received it, she says she has problems with it. Only buyer and seller knows the reason. She could be lying or she could be telling the truth. The buyer could also be lying or telling the truth.
    09-06-09 04:19 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD