Item Description : Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 loaded with a lifetime subscription to Garmin mobile. (100 buck value). Also includes a Seidio innocase II case and a generic silicon case.
    Price : 225
    Rate it : 8.5/10 - Screen is in perfect condition. However, there are slight scratches on the chrome bezel from daily use. The "click" of the screen is perfectly tuned to perfection
    What it comes with : Included with the phone is garmin mobile, a silicon case, and seidio innocase II. Also Includes the box, 8gb memory card, manuals, charger, usb cord, installation cd, etc.
    Item location : San Francisco, CA
    Shipping Details : USPS or UPS.
    Payment Options : Verified Paypal with a confirmed address is mandatory. Can also meet locally in the Bay Area.
    Contact Info : email [email protected]

Any additional info: The phone is currently running v5.0.0.230. I can load any OS that you would prefer. The phone also includes licenses for Quicklaunch, MyFantasyTeams, Socialscope, Berryslider, Patternlock, FlipOFF, Skyclimber, Berryslots, and Aerize Email alerts.

Also includes the theme "HTC Touch Slide" made by KD Storm.

I will transfer my mobihand email account to you so you can access all of these apps.

I can add/leave/remove any programs before sending the phone to you. I will be wiping my emails, texts and contacts before sending the phone to you. the ESN is clear and you will be able to be activated with Verizon right away.

I have immaculate feedback on ebay under "lilchoi26".

Trades: I am also looking to trade for a Verizon Blackberry Tour!

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by lilchoi26; 09-30-09 at 06:23 PM.
    09-29-09 09:16 PM
    price updated!
    09-30-09 03:23 PM
    I'd be pretty confident that you could get 225 on ebay for it, if you had the patience. Seems like quite a deal.
    09-30-09 07:15 PM
    sold! thanks
    10-01-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD