Item Description : Unlocked Storm 9550 (Verizon branded)
    Price : $325 or trade for AT&T Bold 9700
    Rate it : 9/10. Scuff on the metal battery door but otherwise like new.
    What it comes with : Original box, all original accessories, screen protector (one on phone and two extras in packages), Otter Box Impact case, leather OEM BlackBerry side holster, two OEM batteries, and registered full versions of MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, Call Blocker Professional, and OS 6 premium theme.
    Item location : Trenton, NJ
    Shipping Details : Free with trade or purchase. Can ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx.
    Payment Options : PayPal (I am verified), trade for AT&T 9700
    Contact Info : PM, jcozzitorto at gmail dot com

As mentioned above the phone does have a scuff on the metal battery door but is otherwise in great shape. It has had a screen protector applied since day one. The phone is unlocked to work with any GSM carrier worldwide (AT&T or T-Mobile in the US). I have been using the phone on AT&T without any issues except for MMS working intermittently. Otherwise the phone has performed flawlessly with my AT&T SIM card and Wi-Fi, with no problems maintaining EDGE data connection or retaining service books after power on/restart. I will also include the custom AT&T service books I bought from Berryology.

I will ship the phone with a fresh install of the .607 OS along with MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, Call Blocker Pro and the "I Dream of 6" premium theme and will include the registration codes for each.

Pics:

05-03-10 07:40 PM
    Mods can close, phone has been traded. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD