Item Description : unbranded/unlocked/blacked out Bold 9000
    Price : $300 USD, buyer include the 3% fee or whatever it is. but i prefer a trade for an 8900
    Rate it : 9.8/10
    What it comes with : Phone, Battery, USB cable, A/C charger, OEM white letter keypad, OEM "Leather grain" battery cover, OEM chrome bezel, original box with manuals, OEM pouch.
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : UPS with tracking number, I'll pay for shipping
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : PM me here or respond to the thread
    Other Info : i bought this phone new with my plan back in 3/09. due to the size of the Bold vs the 8900, i decided i wanted the 8900 instead, so after 3 months of light use, i retired this phone and got a used 8900 from a member here. i unbranded it and unlocked it myself, using the VSM in my sig. its got no scratches on it at all and a cheap screen protector has been on it since the first day. it was obviously disassembled for the black bezel, G1 trackball and red keyed keyboard swap. therefore, i can only assume the factory warranty would be void. i have had no issues whith this phone at all. i would prefer a trade for a mint condition unlocked, RED KEYED, 8900 but would consider cash instead. the phone has sat on my desk since june and hasnt been used since. i will wipe the phone totally and load any OS you request prior to shipping and also BBM5 if you want. i have noticed the the "H" key is a little stiff for some reason. the button still depresses and correctly makes an "H" but its a little stiffer than the others, and i dont know why.

in the event of a trade, i would prefer you send your 8900 first, as you would a normal paypal/cash payment, but depending on feedback we can arrange something. i have all positive feedback on here, howardforums and ebay. ill provide it upon request for a pending deal. there will be more pics to follow...

Last edited by dictoresno; 09-23-09 at 04:09 PM.
    09-21-09 06:26 AM
    PM sent!
    i got dibs
    09-21-09 10:24 AM
    damn, 5 mins too late! lol
    I guess I get 2nd dibs
    09-21-09 10:29 AM
    i appreciate the offers guys, i assume you are looking for cash buys. at this point, the phone is up for trade first only. if no trades are available for a set time, then i will start considering money. the price will start at its listed $300 and i will only lower it as needed depending on offers. i will update when im prepared for cash sale and give you, in order, the option to buy at the asking price first.
    09-21-09 12:06 PM
    Any interest in a Verizon branded unlocked Tour 9630? Conition is 9/10 only due to a few minor minor scratcjes on the ack. I'm in Jersey also (NE Bergen County). If you're interested maybe we can meet up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 03:19 PM
    Any interest in a Verizon branded unlocked Tour 9630? Conition is 9/10 only due to a few minor minor scratcjes on the ack. I'm in Jersey also (NE Bergen County). If you're interested maybe we can meet up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no, sorry i would only prefer an 8900 but appreciate the offer.
    09-22-09 05:26 PM
    sent you a pm
    09-23-09 01:18 AM
    sent you a PM also
    09-23-09 01:35 AM
    replied to PM's
    09-23-09 11:57 AM
    new pics added.

and for clarification, the H button works perfectly, its just stiff when you press it. it never happened before, so it must be the new keypad. but its not a big deal and you can probably take it apart to adjust the fitment.
    09-23-09 04:11 PM
    Sent you a pm
    09-23-09 04:40 PM
    PM sent with offer.
    09-23-09 05:31 PM
    mods please lock the thread, a trade agreement has been reached.
    09-27-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD