Item Description :Blackberry Storm 2
    Price :400
    Rate it :8/10
    What it comes with :All original equipment, box and cables, otterbox defender case, leather side pouch. All purchased apps(berryweather, meterberry, egps,quicklaunch,MobileCheck Book,smartsig, and a couple of themes.) total in apps has to be $20-25.
    Item location : Dover Ohio
    Shipping Details :UPS(if trade each seller pays own, if buying I will pay shipping upon confirmation of funds)
    Payment Options :Paypal(if local to my area other arraignments can be made)
    Contact Info :PM here or jnepsa@blackberryos.com

Any additional info: Phone is unlocked now. Is verizon branded. I still have warranty and if you wanted could trade it out for a refurb before sending, but it will not be unlocked after that. If you need it on another carrier beside VZW I would not get it swapped, if you only want on VZW might as well get a newer one. For the right trade of Motorola Droid I will get a warranty swap and unlock it again myself. Thanks!

Last edited by jnepsa; 03-21-10 at 08:39 AM.
    03-19-10 08:05 AM
    OP updated
    03-21-10 08:39 AM
    Sorry just noticed a typo.. it is otterbox commuter case not defender.. Sorry to all who saw that
    03-22-10 02:21 PM
    OP updated
    jnepsa,

Please read forum rules. No editting of original posts in the Marketplace.

Cheers,
    B.D
    03-22-10 10:35 PM
    jnepsa,

Please read forum rules. No editting of original posts in the Marketplace.

Cheers,
    B.D
    Really we have been through this.. i missed the mods know... sooo umm yea thanks for the nothing off topic useless post in my sale thread..
    03-23-10 08:07 AM
    This has been ended as of now.. Unless something completely falls through so you can close this down
    03-23-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD