Item Description : WTS/WTT Unlocked BlackBerry 9630
    Price : $300 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box.
    Item location : Carlisle, Pa
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : chrismchoi@gmail.com

Any additional info: This is a mint condition Blackberry Tour 9630 on Sprint. Unlocked for GSM. Screen protector installed. Will include a new OEM charging dock and silicone case. I do have the original box and documents.
    Has a irethun's hybrid. Has a Verizon battery cover, so the texture and material matches. Can also include the dark gunmetal Verizon bezel... Never installed. Might have a couple other extras around to throw in. Trackball is amazing. No problems!

Open to all offers. Wouldn't mind a Sprint Android phone. Leaning more towards a Samsung Moment.
    Cash is always good too.
    Make any offers if you are interested in this phone.

I apologize for the blurry pictures, Mac was the only thing available to take the pics.

Last edited by chrischoi; 12-13-09 at 04:02 AM.
    12-13-09 03:57 AM
    Don't give it up. This is the best BlackBerry out there!
    12-13-09 08:09 AM
    I find this to be a little lacking. I played with a couple Android phones and It was almost hard at first touch. But... Maybe if those Chinese eBayers send me my LCD replacement screens for the 2 iPhone 3G's I have, I can picked one up and keep the Tour as a back up.
    12-13-09 11:47 AM
    interested in an unlocked iphone 3g?
    12-13-09 12:51 PM
    Sorry, I got 2 sitting on the shelf to be repaired. I run into too many iPhones. I might be. Just to resell and buy the Android. PM me details or post them here, condition, size... etc...
    12-13-09 10:27 PM
    How About A Palm Pre??
    12-17-09 06:33 PM