abcdefghijkl
    Last edited by lolreconlol; 07-19-11 at 10:01 AM.
    06-15-11 10:41 AM
    Wish I had the fund for the iPad. My girl has been begging for one!
    06-15-11 11:06 AM
    Wish I had the fund for the iPad. My girl has been begging for one!
    I can see why! I just bought it from my friend, and I don't know how I went so long without one. But I have other priorities, so this has to go.
    06-15-11 11:11 AM
    I have a couple BBs such as a 9780 or 9700 or 9300. Let me know if there is any interest in a combination of those for the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by curve247; 06-16-11 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    06-15-11 10:29 PM
    I have a couple BBs such as a 9780 or 9700 or 9300. Let me know if there is any interest in a combination of those for the iPad.

I'm on Verizon, otherwise I'd be all over that.
    06-16-11 12:35 PM
    I just moved to vz thus the extras

06-16-11 06:21 PM
    I just moved to vz thus the extras

Too bad they're not for VZW.

Edit - iPad is gone, help me get rid of the Fascinate - looking for BB's.
    Last edited by lolreconlol; 06-17-11 at 11:49 AM.
    06-17-11 09:47 AM
    keep in mind the OP should never be edited under any circumstance unless approved and done by a mod.

congrats on the sale. was going to ask where in jersey, may have someone interested.
    06-17-11 12:03 PM
    keep in mind the OP should never be edited under any circumstance unless approved and done by a mod.

congrats on the sale. was going to ask where in jersey, may have someone interested.
    Woops, sorry! I thought that was just in regards to changing price. I live in West Milford, it's in Passaic County.
    06-17-11 12:04 PM
    Woops, sorry! I thought that was just in regards to changing price. I live in West Milford, it's in Passaic County.
    no problem. i know where that's at. i'm in rutherford - bergen county. next to the stadium.
    06-17-11 01:51 PM
    no problem. i know where that's at. i'm in rutherford - bergen county. next to the stadium.
    Small world, huh?
    06-17-11 01:52 PM
    Small world, huh?
    definitely is... i know quite a few that are in my neighborhood. heck, i found out the district manager of the place i started working at lives a few blocks away from me. pretty cool.

good luck with the sale.
    06-17-11 03:31 PM
    I almost bought your ipad, BUT it was just a little out of my price range and I already had an existing deal on a Galaxy Tab for 100 less! It should be here monday accordinf to UPS, interesting it's in New Jersey right now. (I'm in Philly as you probably know )

My girl is gonna have a nice birthday, plus I'm gonna have two month's worth of fun with it first since it ain't till august 19th! I just hope I can figure out a way for us to video chat between the platforms. (I almost got her a PB too, so we could video, BUT again, price was a stumbling point, even 300 is more than I wanted to spend)
    06-17-11 04:57 PM
    I almost bought your ipad, BUT it was just a little out of my price range and I already had an existing deal on a Galaxy Tab for 100 less! It should be here monday accordinf to UPS, interesting it's in New Jersey right now. (I'm in Philly as you probably know )

My girl is gonna have a nice birthday, plus I'm gonna have two month's worth of fun with it first since it ain't till august 19th! I just hope I can figure out a way for us to video chat between the platforms. (I almost got her a PB too, so we could video, BUT again, price was a stumbling point, even 300 is more than I wanted to spend)
    Aw too bad, I would've gone down on the price! Now that my iPad is gone (), I've been looking into the Galaxy/Android tabs. Any tips on what to avoid? I see a lot of hate on the cheaper made in China ones.

If you ever open girlfriend applications, let me know.
    06-18-11 08:51 AM
    Fascinate is still for sale!
    06-21-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD