Item Description : WTT My Mint Condition Blackberry Storm for an IPhone 3G 16GB
    Price : Trade or $350 or best offer
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything included in the box (No micro SD card)
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : Sale Price + Shipping & Handling
    Contact Info : PM me here or email gaganchow@crackberry.com

Any additional info:

Looking for Brand New Condition or BNIB Apple IPhone 3G 16GB.

I have a 9530 Unlocked Storm that I tried on AT&T's network. There is no problem using Edge or GPRS networks. Browser speeds are decent even on Edge. All data has been wiped. A clean OS awaits you with you a few extra third-party programs! To enable MMS & Browser capabilities, follow the instructions forum here @ Crackberry as I did. It took me about 15 minutes to complete ('cause I'm slow & don't know what I'm doing) but everything worked out just fine.

I am really looking to complete a trade for a like-new IPhone 3G 16GB but will consider an 8GB one + cash) depending on the condition and total package included.

This is a gift for my son so please only make serious or legitimate offers!

Check out the pics below, sorry about the quality but I have never denied being a ****ty photographer!
    Last edited by gaganchow; 03-22-09 at 10:25 PM. Reason: price drop
    03-18-09 03:06 PM
    Bump for a great seller. Brett takes care of his things very well. If I had the money I would have already bought it.
    03-18-09 05:07 PM
    If you are looking to sell, you must include a asking a price and not a auction
    03-18-09 06:40 PM
    Thanks for the kind words Josh. I hope I can move this soon...
    03-18-09 10:32 PM
    Please note the price drop...$400 or best offer...Any offers?
    03-19-09 11:35 AM
    Another price drop to $385.00 or best offer...Any takers?
    03-20-09 11:54 AM
    Price drop => $350.00 or best offer...

I am giving this one last chance to sell and then off to the wonderful world of Ebay. At this point and time, it"s just a bad time to sell a Storm here on Crackberry as it seems that there are many to choose from and the demand is really low. I see that Verizon is now selling them at buy one get one free as well.

I actually had this listed on Ebay last week and had a high bid of $437.50 when a mysterious high bidder won it at $505 right before the close of the auction. Thought I won the lottery or something as I did not expect that kind of price but if it's too good to be true then it probably is.

The bidder was a scammer. The mysterious high bidder wanted me to ship the phone to an address in Nigeria. I received fake or spoof emails from PayPal & Ebay telling me that funds will be released into my PayPal account as soon as I provide an authentic tracking number. I knew the bidder was trying to scam me and reported the fake emails to Ebay & PayPal. Turns out the bidder stole another identity. At one point, I even received an email from PayPal UK telling me that the FBI will arrest me if I do not ship the Storm to the high bidder in Nigeria.

The one thing that really pisses me off is the high bid scammer ruined my auction. If not for the scammer, I had this thing sold for almost $440 but the auction became null & void as I could not even offer it to the second highest bidder.

I'm sure many of you have seen or read about scams like this but I figure I would just share my story for the benefit of the Crackberry community and I also have a forum to vent as well.

I guess I should have just traded it to Josh when I had the chance. Now I am sorry I did not but hope you are feeling better Josh.

After all that crap, anyone interested in it @ $350 or best offer or should I just try to list it in Ebay again?
    Last edited by gaganchow; 03-22-09 at 10:38 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar
    03-22-09 10:38 PM
    Brett, at 350 you're probably likely to get someone who wants it; that's a very fair price.

E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 11:07 PM
    I hope so Eric but I have a feeling I will be trying my luck on Ebay again. This time I'll be more restrictive on the bidders. It's not all bad though, sold my new 8310 quickly for a good price there and the fees were not too bad. Just have to wait & see I guess.

Thanks for the support,

-Brett

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:01 AM
    Is it a bad time to sell Storms or is it just me? I see others selling but no luck here.

Any suggestions?
    03-27-09 01:46 PM
    It looks like a bad time to sell, everybody keeps bashing the Storm, Im just getting rid of mine to move on to get an iPhone, but no luck so far...
    03-27-09 01:55 PM
    I would have bought it in a heartbeat but my husband decided to use my money (I sold some of my electronics to get the storm) to buy a wii for our daughter. Have you ever heard of a 2 1/2 year old with a wii? So now i'm down to $250. I should sell his 360...lol.
    03-27-09 02:03 PM
    300 would work?
    03-27-09 04:12 PM
    Email & PM's sent to you Dragger
    03-28-09 12:45 AM
    Brett, I am telling you throw it local on craigslist my friend. I sold mine in less than 2 hours from posting it and had about 10 calls.

Anyway, good luck with the sale to whomever buys it, Brett is a great and honest guy, all a pleasure to do business with.
    03-28-09 08:12 PM
    Well Josh, once again you were right on! Listed it on Craig's List yesterday morning and sold it tonight.
    03-30-09 03:12 AM
    Mods, please close this as the phone is now SOLD.
    03-30-09 03:13 AM
    HA HA! What did I tell you Brett, I listed mine at 7:41PM Saturday Night and met up with the guy at 10:00PM.

Right On!
    03-30-09 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD