Item Description : BlackBerry Curve 8900 Unlocked (at&t branded) and OEM Accessories
    Price : $250 or Trade (see below)
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : See Below
    Item location : Westerly, RI
    Shipping Details : Local Pick-up Preferred, but will possibly ship
    Payment Options : Cash- I don't have or want a PayPal. If you're not local, I'm open to suggestions on how to complete this.
    Contact Info : PM or irocd@crackberry.com

Any additional info:

Hi, I'm selling a gently used, 3-month-old Curve 8900. It is AT&T branded, but it is UNLOCKED so it may be used with any GSM carrier. It is in perfect shape, and still has about 9 months of the manufacturer's warranty left. The IMEI and PIN are clear. I've just decided I no longer want a contract, so I'm going to get a Boost Curve 8330.

The phone is running a BlackBerry Bold Hybrid OS version and is really quick. If you would like the latest AT&T 4.6 OS to be installed instead, or any other OS, let me know.

Included in this sale:
    Unlocked RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin (AT&T Branded, but usable with any GSM carrier)
    OEM battery and back door
    USB-to-Micro USB cable (for sync with PC)
    OEM wall travel charger
    OEM Leather Sleeve
    Box, Manual, PC software CD, and all documentation

OEM Leather Swivel Holster with BlackBerry Badge
    OEM Desktop Charging Pod and Extra OEM wall travel charger (makes a great bedside clock!)

I would like $250 firm for this phone and the accessories, and that's more than fair. I would also consider a trade if you have a Boost Mobile Curve 8330 in similar condition.

As far as payment goes, I would prefer a local pick-up as I don't have or want a PayPal account. But I'm open to suggestions on payment and shipping.

More pictures are available upon request. Thanks for looking!
    03-22-10 03:28 PM
    Bump for a price reduction. $225 or Boost 8330 trade flat out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 10:23 PM
    Ok guys, how about just make me an offer? I'll also consider cash and a Storm 9530 unlocked and in similar condition.

03-26-10 01:28 PM
    If its still available I can do 120 shipped to miami

03-28-10 01:43 AM
    170.00 shipped to enid oklahoma73701
    03-28-10 01:26 PM
    Sorry guys, I don't have PayPal so unless you want to pay for some kind of reputable escrow service or something, I don't think I can ship the item. Any suggestions?
    03-28-10 05:47 PM
    what about COD that way we are both protected
    03-29-10 08:43 PM
    what about COD that way we are both protected
    Hmm... I'll have to do some research on that and get back to you. The problem I have is that UPS is the only people I know of that still do COD, and they accept personal checks from the person as payment. You can specify 'money-order only,' but there are soooo many fake money orders going around, I'm afraid of that too. Absolutely not saying you're that kinda person, I just need to be safe, especially in this economy. Escrow would protect us both because they verify both the funds and the item.
    03-29-10 09:04 PM
    i can get a united states postal money order they are not fake. also ive delt with escrow services and got burned, not again. let me know if you are interested either way im going to buy a 8900 buy wednesday
    03-29-10 10:15 PM