Item Description : Locked BB Bold 9780 Black for T-Mobile Like New (will unlock if needed, however.)
    Price : Trade for Iphone 3GS + Cash, or Iphone 4 straight away. Prefer white versions, will also sell for 450-ish.
    Rate it : 9.5/10, only reason it's not a 10/10 is because it's a refurbished model from T-Mobile after my first one had keyboard issues. This one does not.
    What it comes with : Box (from first model, so the IMEI/PIN does not match, unfortunately, but you can still have it), headset, leather holster, 2 extra batteries.
    Item location : California
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays shipping through whatever means desired.
    Payment Options : Paypal ONLY for cash, shipping confirmation of Iphone before I ship for trade. I am reliable and I will ship -immediately- after receiving confirmation of shipping BEFORE your phone leaves the facility.
    Contact Info : Email @ [email protected]

Additional Info: I pretty much covered it, but basically I bought the 9780 two months ago, and purchased a Torch on the side for backup during the ATT merger mess, and I just don't like and don't use my 9780 very much. My roommate owes me over 400 dollars so if I can get cash that's great (I need it) but if not, I really just would like to test out an iphone and see what the fuss is about. I expect the Iphone to be in similar condition, if it sucks, I won't take it. No cracks, no serious scratches, and no software issues.

The unit I have IS a refurbished unit from T-mobile. If you have a problem with that, back away! However it's in like-new condition, and the keyboard issue I had with my first model has not shown up yet. I really just don't want the phone anymore because I don't love the keyboard () and my Torch occupies most of my time these days.

Because this is a T-mobile Unit, it will not get ATT 3G bands! I can, however, unlock it for you at no cost to you if you want to use it on ATT anyway.

I will also security wipe this device before it is shipped.

Since I don't know much about how trades work, I decided the simplest way to go about it would be to ship my device after seeing confirmation that you have shipped yours... if you know of a better way to do it, please advise me.

Thank you!
    05-16-11 02:43 PM
    Nobody? Worst I can do is say no. *shrug* would probably trade for a 3GS straight away too, if it was in good enough condition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 11:28 AM
    Wow, I'm incredibly unlucky. I suppose changing the title to WTS/WTT would be too much to ask?

05-24-11 09:48 AM
    Wow, I'm incredibly unlucky. I suppose changing the title to WTS/WTT would be too much to ask?

done =)
    05-25-11 03:31 AM
    Thank you. I imagine as usual my lucky streak is limited to functioning on a daily basis and I will have struck out in my efforts at sale/trade, but a girl can dream, can't she?

05-27-11 01:54 AM
    Thank you. I imagine as usual my lucky streak is limited to functioning on a daily basis and I will have struck out in my efforts at sale/trade, but a girl can dream, can't she?

of course you can
    05-27-11 02:54 AM

Don't feel too bad. I bought a T-Mobile 9780 and only after I got it did I realize it wouldn't get the "A Suck & Suck" 3G bands. I was able to re-sell it on eBay though for what I spent. You might want to try that route. I did get a 9780 from Rogers though but going to sell that soon too.
    05-27-11 12:49 PM
    I think most folks expect Tmobile to get the 9900 first (which MAY or may not be true) and are probably holding off getting a 9780 at this point, especially for big money. However if you are patient a trader will eventually come along.
    05-27-11 02:52 PM
    i would love to have this phone , just can't afford the price tag , i have a torch now , but would like to have a bold as a second phone , but price is right for it, i just can't afford it
    05-28-11 11:11 AM
    I think most folks expect Tmobile to get the 9900 first (which MAY or may not be true) and are probably holding off getting a 9780 at this point, especially for big money. However if you are patient a trader will eventually come along.
    I can absolutely see that logic, especially when the 9780 had so many problems at first. Honestly, the reason why I want(ed) an iphone was because my graphics class was designing UI for iphone apps toward the end of the semester, and I fell in love with it. I figured since I have my Torch, I could scoop up an iphone and eventually an Android system and design across the board. Unfortunately, since I'm not all hip with the money these days trades are the way to go.

That being said, I'd probably take a Droid, too? I can still keep my Torch for its infallible battery life (which is still pretty good even if it's not -quite- as long as the Bold), data compression, and functionality and then putz around with other models for the designer in me.
    05-31-11 11:36 AM
    (Edited)

Buyer fell through. Still for sale.
    Last edited by szotz; 06-11-11 at 03:52 PM.
    05-31-11 01:44 PM
    Bumping a bit, I had a buyer but they canceled out on me. I still have this, it's still new and hasn't been used since I made this post. A friend sent me an old iphone so I can make apps on all platforms, so I'm now just looking to sell this straightaway to ensure that I have rent money and don't become homeless. I'm looking for about 300-350, no longer asking retail price because it's stupid to do so and I'm really needing money right now. All of the info mentioned above still applies, except that one battery has been lost/stolen by my roommate, so I can only include one extra battery.

...Pwease?

06-11-11 03:57 PM
    Would you be willing to trade a iPhone 3GS 32GB Boxed for it?
    06-12-11 05:51 AM
    Sounds like you need a new roommate!
    06-12-11 06:47 AM
    The roommate will be gone by the end of the month, and I've already filed criminal charges against her for the fraudulent rent checks she's written etc. >.> So that's working out.

Uuuum. If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I'd have jumped at the iphone 3GS. Right now I kind of need cash pretty badly (thanks to the roommate I'm pretty screwed on next month's rent) and consequently I'm really looking to just straight out sell it, but if you'd be willing to bide your time for a little bit and cash doesn't become an option, I'd absolutely be fine with making a trade.
    06-12-11 02:09 PM
    All I can offer you know if roughly $200.
    06-12-11 02:18 PM
    I'm a little bit confused as to what you mean, so you'll have to excuse me. I've been working all day and I'm a bit tired. I'm looking to get a little more than $200 if I can, but you're at the top of my list if I can't. The only reason I'm even trying to hold out for more is because my finances are awful dismal at this point in time and I need to make sure I don't end up homeless.
    06-13-11 01:49 AM
    Advertise you phone on: eBay? Amazon? Gumtree? Friends? Family? Sell it to CeX/ Shops?
    06-13-11 02:11 AM
    I tried craigslist but everyone just wants me to "ship it to Nigeria for my brother/wife/fiance/dog".

Apparently I look like I was born yesterday.

06-13-11 08:31 AM
    Still available? *lip wobble*
    06-15-11 12:01 AM
    You can get $177 in store;

CeX (US) : Stock search
    06-15-11 06:34 AM
    If you unlocked it you could actually get $200 or more as Grade B is $195, but your's is probably Grade A (Boxed, mint condition, original accessories).
    06-15-11 06:36 AM
    Maybe I should be trying ebay. This is not enough to pay my rent. ._.
    I'm gonna be homeless. D:
    06-15-11 10:15 AM
    I still have this puppy for sale, he's just sitting in the box and collecting dust and wondering why nobody loves him.

Willing to take $300 in a futile attempt to pay rent/eat food or considering just about any trades because I'm a phone addict and I might as well fuel my addiction while living under a bridge.
    07-13-11 07:23 PM
    PM sent
    07-15-11 07:06 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD