Payment Options : Verified Paypal
    Contact Info : lguarino8@gmail.com

Any additional info:
    Macbook 13in
    4gb RAM
    320 HD
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    2GHz

As seen in the picture, the housing has a few chips in the shell but from my understanding, that is covered by Apple which is fixed free of charge *from what others on this forum have stated*. On the screen, there is one very small scratch. I tried taking a picture of it but it doesn't come out in photos that how unnoticeable it is. Im not in a rush to sell this so PLEASE no low ball offers. Im just seeing what out there and what offers I can receive. If you have a netbook, Im looking for a netbook with at least 2gb ram and 1.8GHz. Any questions, feel free to write. Thanks!

I am an amazon seller and ebayer with 100% feedback. I have done one transaction on here a while ago as well that went smooth. I pride myself on professionalism and integrity so please have no worries.
    05-13-10 11:12 AM
    messege send to you inbox
    05-13-10 12:55 PM
    Replied!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 02:43 PM
    thats happened to my damn macbook as well, plastic chipped of round the side
    05-14-10 09:52 AM
    You're not going to get that price for it..might wanna lower it.
    05-15-10 03:27 PM
    ill give u 300$
    06-08-10 05:07 AM
    its already been sold, i forgot to put it up but that offer would be no good to ANYONE...the upgrade price off the bat on the 320 hard drive is slightly over $100 and a good 4gb (2 2gb cards) are almost $200...lol, low-ball offers like that are insulting.
    06-08-10 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD