Item Description : Black 8gb iPhone 3G in great shape with a white innocase slider case. Phone also has a Matte screen protector on it and will come with another.
    Price : $SOLD!!!
    Rate it : 9.5 / 10
    What it comes with : OEM accessories+case+screen protectors
    Item location : Rocky Mount, NC
    Shipping Details : Whatever kind you want, you pay for though. Or regular mail.
    Payment Options : Paypal, Cash in Hand, certified bank money order
    Contact Info : jeremyeguzman@gmail.com

Any additional info: Phone is in awesome shape. have only had it since April and the only reason I switched away from it is because with the addition of my new daughter to the family, i felt it necessary to prune our expenses back a little and found an awesome family plan with US Cellular and got another blackberry. I will accept trades for newer bb's that will work on US Cell which i doubt will be any knowing them, BB accessories, an Apple Macbook battery (white macbook), motorcycle tire for a sportbike, or of course...dinero

Pics are available but honestly it looks like any other iphone. i'll email them to SERIOUS buyers only. Please dont waste my time, and in return i'll not waste yours
    Last edited by Guzman; 08-08-09 at 02:43 PM. Reason: forgot to put the 3G on the end :)
    08-08-09 10:42 AM
    Is it the 2G or 3G model?
    08-08-09 11:42 AM
    3G. And Sale pending.
    08-08-09 12:33 PM
    Sold. Thanks all.
    08-08-09 02:42 PM
    feedback posted.
    08-13-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD