Item Description : iPhone 3G Black 8GB
    Price : $300
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : 2 cables(one original and one 3rd party), wall adapter, Invisible Shield back only
    Item location : Chicago, IL
    Shipping Details : Probably UPS ground since the Post Office is further away
    Payment Options : Non-CC Paypal only unless you have a lot of feedback somewhere
    Contact Info : Any messengers listed in my profile here, or sean.sullivan7@gmail.com

Any additional info: Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a BlackBerry Bold. Preferrably with the AT&T branding(don't ask me why, I'm weird). I currently have an 8GB iPhone 3G for sale. Some pictures are attached, but they aren't very good, but what I'm trying to take pictures of is the bottom corners, they have some scuffs on them. They don't show up the greatest on the pictures, but they are there(the phone is black though, so they aren't THAT noticeable).

I'd be willing to do a trade. Most likely straight up, unless the Bold is in superb condition, with no cosmetic damage, then I'd be willing to throw a few dollars on top of the trade. But, I'm open to offers.

Here is some feedback, this is from trading on a computer hardware forum:

Thank you very much, and I look forward to having a BB again!
    07-18-09 01:31 PM
    07-18-09 01:42 PM
    if you throw in a little extra ill trade you my mint bold for it.
    07-18-09 07:13 PM
    if you throw in a little extra ill trade you my mint bold for it.
    I actually purchased a Bold, just looking to sell the iPhone now. Thanks though.
    07-19-09 05:09 PM