Item Description : WTS Unlocked Blackberry 9700 WHITE
    Price : $220 USD
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : 9700, charger, USB cable, White SlipCase, Manuals, Earphones, OEM Blackberry Black Leather Belt Case, 16GB MicroSD Card
    Item location : Palm Beach, Florida
    Shipping Details : Seller pays USPS Priority w/ Insurance
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : rcs23@live.com

Any additional info: The item is in Mint condition with no marks or scratches on the body or screen. White SlipCase, Manuals, USB Cable never used and unopened. INCLUDES OEM Blackberry Black Leather Belt Case & Clip, 16GB Micro SD Card. Loaded with OS6.
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-22-11 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Adding correct format :)
    06-21-11 06:12 PM
    Pictures???
    06-21-11 06:24 PM
    you have to post pictures. when ya do pm me and we will talk price.
    06-21-11 06:55 PM
    I have posted pictures as requested. Manuals, USB cable, White Slipcase are all unopened in original packaging....
    06-21-11 07:12 PM
    Please keep in mind, you are not to edit the original post. Doing so can lead to your thread being deleted.

Also, here is the format for posting. Either send me a PM with the info filled in or reply to this message (not editing the original) and I will update it for you. Thanks in advance.

Item Description : WTS Unlocked BlackBerry 8300
    Price : $330 USD
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box
    Item location : Austin, TX
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Contact Info : anyone@crackberry.com

Any additional info: The item is O2 branded and loaded with the most recent OS
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/
    06-21-11 11:30 PM
    Please keep in mind, you are not to edit the original post. Doing so can lead to your thread being deleted.

Also, here is the format for posting. Either send me a PM with the info filled in or reply to this message (not editing the original) and I will update it for you. Thanks in advance.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/
    Item Description : WTS Unlocked Blackberry 9700 WHITE
    Price : $220 USD
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : 9700, charger, USB cable, White SlipCase, Manuals, Earphones, OEM Blackberry Black Leather Belt Case, 16GB MicroSD Card
    Item location : Palm Beach, Florida
    Shipping Details : Seller pays USPS Priority w/ Insurance
    Contact Info : rcs23@live.com

Any additional info: The item is in Mint condition with no marks or scratches on the body or screen. White SlipCase, Manuals, USB Cable never used and unopened. INCLUDES OEM Blackberry Black Leather Belt Case & Clip, 16GB Micro SD Card. Loaded with OS6.
    06-22-11 02:45 PM
    Ok we are all good now, and since the last edit is mine, it's as IF, the first post was not edited.
    06-22-11 03:19 PM
    PRICE DROP!

Now $210.00 including Priority Shipping!

This 9700 is MINT....
    06-28-11 01:17 PM
    Email sent.
    07-29-11 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD