Selling: 16 GB White iPhone 3GS
    Price : $545 USD Shipped
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box
    Item location : Rockford, IL
    Shipping Details : Will ship USPS Priority
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : DwightRLyman@gmail.com or message me here

I decided to end my contract with AT&T because of the service. Back to Verizon and BlackBerry phones now. Had this shipped when it first came out. No scratches on the glass. Only reason I rate it 9/10 is because of the little unavoidable scratches on the back plastic. Phone works perfectly. Just did a restore and it's back to the way it originally came. Includes everything in the box that it originally came with. Any questions, contact me. I have bought and sold at FredMiranda.com and have perfect feedback on ebay.

07-16-09 03:26 PM
    So theres no scratches on it but just on the back plastic? do you have a screen protector on the full phone?
    07-16-09 05:48 PM
    So theres no scratches on it but just on the back plastic? do you have a screen protector on the full phone?
    That is correct. The screen is perfect. I used a protector on the screen for a while, but it isn't needed. The new screen coating really works. No more finger prints.
    07-16-09 05:54 PM
    Is is just me or are the pics having issues showing? Just getting a box with a red x in the middle
    07-16-09 06:10 PM
    They are working for me both on the BB and computer. No problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 06:13 PM
    The pics are working for me.
    Is is just me or are the pics having issues showing? Just getting a box with a red x in the middle
    Just you sir.
    OK as long as they are showing. I never have issues seeing anybody elses but these are dead on my PC
    07-16-09 07:08 PM
    Works for me. Are the accessories sealed or used? Also will you ship to Canada?
    07-16-09 07:11 PM
    Works for me. Are the accessories sealed or used? Also will you ship to Canada?
    Accessories are still in their little tape roll that Apple uses. I haven't used them. I also have a 16GB 3G which I will be putting up on here for sale. I just used the cable from that phone to connect it to the computer. Basically just took the GS out of the box and didn't touch anything else in the box.

Looks like I can ship it Priority Mail International for pretty cheap to Canada. If you buy it for $575, I will eat the shipping charge (as long as it stays below $25 like the USPS website says).
    07-16-09 08:21 PM
    OK as long as they are showing. I never have issues seeing anybody elses but these are dead on my PC
    Wonder why that is? Just tried it on another computer here and they are showing for me on that one, too.
    07-16-09 08:22 PM
    How much for the 16gb 3g?

07-16-09 09:07 PM
    How much for the 16gb 3g?

I'd like to get $325 for it. It's the black version. I'll pay to ship if within the US.
    07-16-09 09:43 PM
    Sold! Thanks.
    07-18-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD