Item Description : Blackberry Tour
    Price : $275 or B/O
    Rate it : 9.8/10 (I don't believe in perfect ratings on used stuff, but it's close)
    What it comes with : Everything from the box, pods, cases
    Item location : Upstate, NY
    Shipping Details : Actual shipping based on zip/postal code
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM, or prefer you email [email protected]

Any additional info:
    As the title suggests, I'm seling a Tour. The phone itself is in absolutely flawless condition. No issues, scratches, dents, dings, etc. It has an invisible shield installed on the following: Screen, glossy black top piece, center battery door, camera bezel on the back. There's a small ripple in the invisible shield on the lower right of the screen, that only shows up under the camera's flash.

The phone hasn't really been used naked, it's lived in a Seidio Surface case for all about 4 days I've had it. Between the two, they've kept the phone looking great.

What's included:
    Phone (complete, w/ battery and door, original 8GB microSD card)
    Cable, AC charger (includes the oddball international stuff), headphones (unused) and the cd's and manuals that it came with, all in the original box.
    OEM leather holster
    2 OEM charging pods (used when the phone isn't in the case)
    1 Seidio charging pod (used when the phone is in the case)
    Maroon Seidio Surface case (It's not pink, that's the camera flash)

The flash also found every little crinkle in the invisible shield and fingerprint or spot of dust, it's much cleaner than the picture looks.

I'd like to see $275 for the whole package, and I think that's fair given what I'm selling. That being said, I'm open to conversations on pricing. I'd rather sell it than sit on it.

I'd prefer to be emailed, as I can't access the site from work other than on the phone, I'm at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!
    12-03-09 09:14 AM
    PM replied.
    12-03-09 08:07 PM
    Sold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD