Item Description : Verizon Samsung Fascinate with invisible shield, case, and OEM navigation car dock, charger and car charger...and I will throw in a 16GB micro SD card as well

Price : 280 OBO

Rate it : 8.5/10 there are a few scuffs on the back from the glossy silicon case, no scratches on the screen since there is an invisible shield and has been since day one

What it comes with : Phone, charger, car charger, OEM navigation dock for a car, black rubberized kickstand case, and a 16GB micro sd card

Item location : Idaho Falls, ID
    Shipping Details : USPS priority free shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : markhunsaker@gmail.com

Any additional info: I am just clearing out a bunch of phones that are sitting around. I have it running a leaked version of 2.2 Froyo E01 which is rooted, but can revert back to stock and even root stock for wireless tether. It's up to you.

I need this sold quick, so shoot me your offers. Thanks guys. I have sold on here before and have 100 positive feedback here and on eBay (under same user name).

02-22-11 07:29 AM
    Mark is cool, I can vouch for him! So no need to ask Ros.
    02-22-11 08:05 AM
    Thanks for the back up Rich. How's the mod stick lately? Haven't seen it in a while.
    02-22-11 08:07 AM
    Can you enlarge the images?
    02-22-11 08:17 AM

That's a hair on the screen, not a scratch.

02-22-11 08:34 AM
    Sale pending...except no Navigation Dock...maybe that just might make it to the payitforward thread.
    02-22-11 09:01 AM
    Sale pending...except no Navigation Dock...maybe that just might make it to the payitforward thread.
    if its going to the payitfoward ill take it....
    02-22-11 06:06 PM
    Mark, do you know if the navigation dock would work wirh a Mesmerize? They are essentially the same phones (Galaxy S). I just don't know if the charging ports line up.
    If so Id be interested

EDIT: looking at the way your phone is sitting, I believe the charging port is identical. If you dont sell the dock as part of the package I'm interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by john_v; 02-22-11 at 07:37 PM.
    02-22-11 07:30 PM
    The phone is SOLD.

In regards to the navigation dock, I have no idea what other phones it might for. It is a snug for that allows the phone to snap in so I would say it is only for the Fascinate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 08:32 PM
    well im interested in the dock,feel free to email me @ matt.barrett9607@gmail.com
    02-22-11 10:16 PM
    mark is awesome. the phone works just as described!
    02-26-11 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD