Item Description : Unlocked Verizon Tour 9630
    Price : $225
    Rate it : 9/10 (See below)
    What it comes with : The Tour Original box, cables, manuals, etc. As well as an EXTRA Original BB Battery, 2 Docks, 2GB microSD card, USB to AC Adapter, and a Best Skins Ever skin for the screen and earpiece area.
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : Will ship for free within the US. Outside the US you'd have to cover the shipping costs.
    Payment Options : Paypal preferred
    Contact Info : PM me through crackberry.

Any additional info:
    The Tour is in excellent condition, I've babied it. It does have a Best Skins Ever screen protector on the front screen (and always has), The extra one I'm including is brand new and never used, you can apply it when you get the Tour. The only reason I marked it as an 9 is there's a tiny little chip, on the bezel. Its not really noticeable, in the picture it stands out because of the lighting - but I wanted it to so you'd see it before buying. Aside from that, its perfect.. Scratch-free.

It us currently running the leaked 5.0.0.662 OS, I can leave that on or wipe and put the stock VZW OS - whatever you prefer.

It was unlocked via a code from CellUnlock.net which I'll provide the buyer.

So, you'll get an UNLOCKED Tour, 2 batteries, 2 docks, a 2GB microSD card, USB to AC adapter, the original power adapter and USB cable, manuals, box and skin..
    Last edited by hls811; 05-18-10 at 06:28 AM.
    05-16-10 08:32 PM
    Here's another picture with everything...
    05-18-10 06:26 AM
    how much for the charging pod and a battery? how old is the battery?
    06-07-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD