Item Description: VZW BlackBerry 9630
    Price: $210 Shipped
    Rate it: 9/10 since it's used
    What it comes with: Comes with the original box including all accessories that came with it. VZW clear plastic hard case and an Invisible Shield installed which has been on the phone since it was purchased.

Item location: New Paris, Indiana
    Shipping Details: Price includes shipping 2-3day Priority
    Payment Options: Payment via PayPal with CONFIRMED address only. I will not ship this outside of the USA.
    Contact Info: You can PM me, or email me at the provided email address in my profile.

Info: I am very anal when it comes to taking care of my phones so this phone is in great condition, you will not be disappointed. I have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay, and have several transactions on this site as well. Please feel free to check up on me.
    Last edited by BBBandit; 05-05-10 at 08:02 PM.
    05-03-10 08:20 AM
    Somebody make me an offer.
    05-03-10 05:24 PM
    I would take $175.00 shipped. Or make me a cash offer. Sorry no trades. I do not want to go to Ebay with this thing.
    05-04-10 07:00 AM
    PM sent...
    05-04-10 12:37 PM
    All PM's to this point have been responded to. Thanks!!
    05-04-10 01:21 PM
    ...I do not want to go to Ebay with this thing.
    Go ebay, my tour sold in 8 hours for asking price on buy it now. GLWS.
    05-04-10 01:23 PM
    All PM's replied to at this point. Still have the Tour.
    05-04-10 08:49 PM
    This is my last price drop before Ebay. I really don't want to go there. I would much rather send this to someone on CB. $155.00 shipped. I have the phone with me at work so I could send further pics if needed.

Thanks.
    05-05-10 08:22 AM
    What it comes with: Comes with the original box including all accessories that came with it. VZW clear plastic hard case and an Invisible Shield installed which has been on the phone since it was purchased.

Payment Options: Payment via PayPal with CONFIRMED address only. I will not ship this outside of the USA.
    Contact Info: You can PM me, or email me at the provided email address in my profile.

Info: I am very anal when it comes to taking care of my phones so this phone is in great condition, you will not be disappointed. I have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay, and have several transactions on this site as well. Please feel free to check up on me.
    What OS is running? How do I know the ESN is good?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 09:33 AM

What OS is running? How do I know the ESN is good? Can you email pics to myfax12345 at yahoo

05-05-10 09:34 AM
    Conan1071: Sent pics, esn, and OS to your email address.
    05-05-10 10:26 AM
    Last ditch to sell here. 135.00 shipped. Headed to eBay in the morning. Thanks for all those inquired.

05-05-10 07:23 PM
    why are u settling for such a low price?

go to ebay and get more...big deal, you pay a few dollars in fees
    05-05-10 08:50 PM
    It is more that a few bucks. If I list it at a buy it now at 160.00 ebay will take 12.00 off the top for the value of the sale. I don't know, it just ticks me off. That is also not the fee that PayPal will take as well. Just need to move this thing, and would like to help out a fellow CB addict.
    05-05-10 08:54 PM
    SOLD!! Mods please close
    05-05-10 09:04 PM
    Any way you can call verizon and get it unlocked before the sale? I hear you can get unlock codes for free...
    05-05-10 09:07 PM
    dang, guess I was too late haha...
    05-05-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD