Item Description : Unlocked Verizon Blackberry Storm 2
    Price : $290 Shipped (pretty firm, but make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it)
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Original box with manuals and installation CD, phone, battery, AC charger, foreign outlet adapters, stereo headphones (unopened), USB cord, silicone case, Phantom Skin screen protector, extra battery door, green hard plastic snap-on cover, like-new charging cradle, 8GB MicroSD card
    Item location : Central Illinois
    Shipping Details : FedEx Ground
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : sam_hendricks@yahoo.com

Any additional info: The phone is in great condition. It has never been dropped and has been babied, as are all of my phones. As stated, it's unlocked, and I was using the phone on the AT&T network. It should also work on T-Mobile's (or any other GSM) network. The reason I'm selling is because we recently got 3G in my area so I purchased a used 3GS. If you have any other questions please let me know; I'm available any time.

Overhead view

Back of phone

Side View
    07-12-10 02:12 AM
    UPDATE: I've received a few offers ranging from $260 to $275. So far the phone is still up for grabs, so if anyone is willing to pay more, please let me know ASAP.
    07-12-10 05:12 PM
    Official price drop to $275.

The charging pod and the MicroSD card are definitely the best of the lot, but that's a lot of accessories!
    07-12-10 10:33 PM
    PM'd about the phone!
    07-13-10 03:42 PM
    Phone was sold. Thank you mods, please lock it down.
    07-14-10 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD