Item Description : Verizon iPhone 4 32gb (Black)

Price : $485 shipped in US (Pretty firm on the price too)

Rate it : 9.6/10 (I cannot find a flaw, but it is used)

What it comes with :
    The iPhone 4 32gb Black Verizon device
    The original box
    USB Sync Cable with the Wall Adapter
    Griffin Car Charger
    OtterBox Defender Series
    Alumacase Matte Black Edition "Bumper Style" case (Real Aluminum, it retailed for $65 it is not a cheap case).

Basically everything you would get new EXCEPT the headphones. Plus you have two very nice cases if you want full protection or minimal protection. There are no longer screen protectors on this phone, once I switched to the OtterBox Defender, there was no need for them. However up to the point that I used the Otterbox there was front and back screen protectors on this device.

Item location : Ohio

Shipping Details : Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US is included.

Payment Options : PayPal GIFT, the savings on fees helps me cover the shipping. If PayPal does not work for you, perhaps we can agree to another method.

Contact Info : PM here, PIN on BBM, Email using link provided in profile

Any additional info: This phone is a little over 4 months old. I am the original purchaser and I bought it on 04/02/11 (at 9:45am if you cared).

I will start off by saying that this phone is in superb condition, excellent like new in box. I have babied it since day one and I think you will find the condition of this phone to reflect that.

The reason I am selling is, this phone is just not for me. It is great for multimedia and productivity, but the full touch screen is not something I can fully adjust too and I have chosen to purchase a new phone (BlackBerry Bold 9930).

This phone will is restored to Software 4.2.10 This phone is clean and clear and can be activated on Verizon Wireless.

08-26-11 04:14 PM
    That's a nice price...I just sold my iPhone 32GB Black locally on CL for $620. Good luck.
    08-26-11 06:03 PM
    I will give you $50.00 for it. Shipped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 06:17 PM
    That's a nice price...I just sold my iPhone 32GB Black locally on CL for $620. Good luck.
    I definitely think its plenty fair of a deal.

If anyone is concerned about my feedback...while I have none her on CB, I have plenty on eBay.

eBay My World - lsglock89
    08-26-11 06:53 PM
    If I didn't just get a Droid 3 (or if I found someone to buy it real quick) I would make you an offer you couldn't refuse - your asking price. That's definitely a fair price, phone looks awesome, and comes with some kick a** accessories. Good luck selling.
    08-26-11 09:16 PM
    If I didn't just get a Droid 3 (or if I found someone to buy it real quick) I would make you an offer you couldn't refuse - your asking price. That's definitely a fair price, phone looks awesome, and comes with some kick a** accessories. Good luck selling.
    Get it sold bud.

Let's get this sold, excellent phone for someone!
    08-27-11 11:57 AM
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-28-11 10:50 AM
    NOTE: I will sell without accessories (just the phone and original box/USB cable/Wall adaptor), if desired. Shoot me a PM if this would work for you and we can work out a price.
    08-29-11 11:11 AM
    PM sent...
    08-29-11 12:34 PM
    Andrew is a good guy to deal with. Hope you guys work it out.
    08-29-11 12:50 PM
    Andrew is a good guy to deal with. Hope you guys work it out.
    Thanks...I really appreciate the kind words! The same goes out to you!
    08-29-11 07:24 PM
    Bought by me!

Nice doing business with you!
    08-31-11 12:04 AM
    Bought by me!

Nice doing business with you!
    Likewise...I'll do my best to ship out tomorrow.
    08-31-11 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD