Hi everyone,

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I'm needing to sell some of my things and turn a quick buck. I'm a Blackberry fan through and through, so I'm not jumping ship! Just using a dumbphone to reduce my monthly bill and hoping that I'll be out of the woods by the time BB10 is released!

I've tried to price things appropriately plus a percentage off with hopes for a quick sale. I have one positive transaction here on CB and 100% feedback on eBay. If potential buyers/mods need more in terms verification, I'll do all that I can to oblige.

Ok, on to the listings:

Description: Verizon Blackberry Bold 9930 CLEAN ESN
    Price: $160
    Condition: 6.5/10 - Cosmetic damage only. Scuffs on body, bezel, and battery cover, several slight scratches on screen. All buttons work perfectly, all camera functions (including the speaker) work perfectly.
    Includes: Charger, USB cable, documentation, JM-1 battery, BB holster, BB soft shell case
    Item location: NM, USA
    Shipping details: I prefer to ship USPS Priority, but I will communicate with buyer if you'd rather ship a different method/carrier. I am open to international shipping, but I will only ship that way to buyers with a proven history here on CB.
    Payment: PayPal Gift, or regular PayPal if buyer agrees to cover fees
    Contact info: CB PM preferred, I will be checking regularly
    Photo: Attached

---------------------

Description: BlackBerry Playbook 16GB
    Price: $130
    Condition: 8.5/10 - Two small, slight scratches on bezel, one near left speaker, one near right speaker. Difficult to notice in my opinion, but they're there.
    Includes: Stock neoprene sleeve, original box, documentation, charger, USB cable
    Shipping details: I prefer to ship USPS Priority, but I will communicate with buyer if you'd rather ship a different method/carrier. I am open to international shipping, but I will only ship that way to buyers with a proven history here on CB.

---------------------

Description: BlackBerry Playbook Journal Case
    Price: $10
    Condition: 9/10
    Includes: Original box

---------------------

Description: BlackBerry Playbook Journal Case
    Price: $10
    Includes: Original box

---------------------

Description: BlackBerry Playbook Mini Keyboard w/ Convertible Case
    Price: $80
    Includes: Original box, documentation

---------------------

Some final notes in the interest of full disclosure:

� These photos were taken yesterday (Sept. 16, 2012), but not by me. They were shot by my brother at my request, but I will be able to answer any and all questions anyone has.

� Also, if you buy everything (or the PlayBook + both cases), I'll ship domestically for free as a show of gratitude for making things easier on me.

� I have other non-BB things for sale if you're interested: A Fuji X10 camera, a 4GB Eye-Fi wireless SD card, a Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight, and a 120GB iPod Classic. PM me if you have interest in any of those as I won't put up pictures per forum rules.

Mods, if I didn't do something right, please let me know so that I can correct it. And no, I won't edit the original post!

Thanks everyone!
    09-17-12 09:32 AM
    Whoops...just noticed the double post on the Journal Case. That was a pasting error, and I only have one available for sale.
    09-17-12 10:29 AM
    Sale pending on the Bold 9930, PlayBook, Journal Case, and iPod.
    09-18-12 12:56 AM
    UPDATE

Sold: Bold 9930, PlayBook, Journal Case
    I will PM buyers with delivery confirmation numbers

Still available: BlackBerry Playbook Mini Keyboard w/ Convertible Case
    PRICE DROP to $70 + shipping
    09-25-12 08:16 AM
    Do you still have BB mini Kayboard?
    10-30-12 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD