Item Description : WTS: Verizon Bold 9650 with accessories
    Price : $150.00/OBO USD
    Rate it : 7/10
    What it comes with : Phone, 2 stock batteries, wall charger (with 2 sets of universal plugs), 2gb Micro SD Card, 2 USB cords, 2 sets of ear buds, 2 leather carrying cases (one in used condition and one in like new condition), 1 pink resin case, 1 box for a 9630 Tour because we accidentally threw away the wrong box
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in used condition, and I tried to show the wear in the pictures the best I could. The wear is relatively minimal (couple spots on the back, and a couple on the front bezel), but the phone is in 100% working order with a clean ESN. The phone has a screen protector on it (and it has been there since the beginning), and you can see in the picture, but the screen is in great condition. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in perfect condition with the exception of one of the leather pouches which was used, the other one is in like new condition.

Check out my feedback on here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm willing to negotiate, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Let me know if you're interested. And if you want me to get any additional pictures. I'll do what I can to show anything.
    09-04-11 10:29 PM
    Bump.

Make me an offer.
    09-06-11 01:42 PM
    Price drop to $130.00 OBO. This includes free USPS Priority Shipping
    09-07-11 10:30 AM
    That's a fair price, someone take this thing!
    09-07-11 12:49 PM
    That's a fair price, someone take this thing!
    Thanks PK! I've got a sale pending, just waiting for some funds. I'll let you know when the deal is through.
    09-07-11 02:14 PM
    Andrew can you check your email and respond to the last email that I just sent. As soon as you get back to me I will send the money. Thanks again for everything!
    09-07-11 02:23 PM
    Andrew can you check your email and respond to the last email that I just sent. As soon as you get back to me I will send the money. Thanks again for everything!
    Hey, just responded to ya. Let me know.
    09-07-11 02:28 PM
    Payment received!

PK (or another mod) please close this thread!
    09-07-11 02:40 PM
    And thanks to CMEC for a quick, easy, and painless transaction!
    09-07-11 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD