Item Description : Verizon Bold 9650 with $500 worth of accessories
    Price : $225
    Rate it : 8.5 / 10
    What it comes with : Everything in the original box plus extras listed below See Pictures
    Item location : Chicopee, MA
    Shipping Details : I will ship within 24 hrs of receipt of payment (I will ship either UPS or USPS Priority Mail USA only for $15.00) This depends on what I end up selling everything for.
    Payment Options : PayPal only

Phone has BB OS 6.0.0.524 loaded on it.

Phone was purchased July 2010 and off contract.

It comes with the box and all of the parts that came when purchased nothing is missing.

The extras include ($330 New & $195 Used Accessories)

-Four charging bases 3 Seidio & 1 Blackberry (1 Seidio charging base was modified to allow unit to charge and also to be connected via USB cable into computer)
    -1 wall plug.
    -1 Black silicon case
    -1 Extra Battery
    -3 Brand New Seidio Innocase Surface & 1 Used
    -1 Brand New Innocase 360 & 1 Used
    -2 Brand New Seidio Surface Holster & 2 Used
    -1 Brand New Seidio Spring Clip Holster
    -1 Otter Box Defender Case with Holster
    -3 Brand New Blackberry Cases

$330 in Brand New Accessories and $195 in used accessories

The items are located in Chicopee MA. I will ship within 24 hrs of receipt of payment (I will ship either UPS or USPS Priority Mail USA only for $15.00)This depends on what I end up selling everything for.

Let me know if you're interested and if you want me to get any additional pictures. I'll do what I can.

The wear on the phone is on the back up top and also the front up top. I believe it was from moving around somewhat in the cases i've always had the phone in. I think you can see it in the pictures.
    09-07-11 11:48 PM
    I thought I was bad! (However, so far I ONLY have the case that came with the 9930 )
    09-08-11 01:22 PM
    Lowered Price $200.00
    09-10-11 07:08 AM
    Please close thread. Item sold.
    09-11-11 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD