Item Description : Verizon Tour, what you need to know?
    Price : $375
    Rate it : 9/10. Phone is in good condition, but there is one little scuff on the bezel.
    What it comes with : Box/all accessories minus the instruction manual, unless I can find it.
    Item location : New Jersey (Might as well say NY too for that matter, I'm a train ride away)
    Shipping Details : Work it out when we make a deal if that's ok.
    Payment Options : Paypal if I need to ship, or cash if I can meet you.
    Contact Info :

EMAIL: gpgorbosjr@gmail.com
    PIN: 30BC7EFD

I bought it full contract for Verizon when it came out, and this is actually a replacement one that works a lot better than the first one. I got rid of Verizon because I save about $40 a month with Sprint.

EDIT: Picture didn't show up for some reason. Here is link:

Imageshack - glass03kg6.jpg - Uploaded by number1greg

Please contact me for more info or pics. I would post more here but I am just too lazy without the motivation of some actual interest in it.
    09-24-09 09:14 PM
    Lowering price to $325 and will post more pics when I get home tonight at 10. Trying to get rid of this. Don't like having an expensive electronic device I can't use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 01:54 PM
    Would you do a trade? I have a storm that i'm hoping to get rid of. Thank you.

edit: not trying to lowball you, i forgot to say that i'd add cash to that trade as well. Hopefully that'd work for you, thanks. let me know.
    Last edited by xMx Reaper xMx; 10-06-09 at 11:45 PM.
    10-06-09 11:27 PM
    I've got a number in mind but given your asking price its a little on the low side. Let me know if you'd like to entertain my offer. Thanks.
    10-07-09 12:03 PM
    I've got a number in mind but given your asking price its a little on the low side. Let me know if you'd like to entertain my offer. Thanks.
    he sold it
    10-07-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD