I've just received a warranty replacement Tour, my last trackball finally died, and decided I'm moving over to a Droid (actually already have). I received this phone about 1.5weeks ago, called had it activated on my acct for about 10 min then changed over to my Droid.
    This is a like-new factory refurb with plastic still on the phone. It also came with a new batter door, doesn't move at all and a new sim card. I'm including the 2gb micro that came with the original, formatted and good as new, and the original battery, working great as well. The original Tour box is also coming along with it. All original accessories come with it, except for the headphones. There are a few additional accessories coming with the Tour, a Seidio Innocase II Surface (black), a Seidio desktop cradle and an OEM BB desktop cradle.

Recap:
    Fact. refurb, like-new Tour
    All orig. accessories (except headphones), new battery door
    2gb Micro SD card
    Seidio Innocase II Surface case and Seidio cradle
    OEM BB cradle

I'm willing to ship UPS or USPS, whichever buyer prefers with delivery confirmation/insurance. Only shipping within contiguous U.S. and only accepting PayPal.

Price is $175 obo. not looking to trade for anything, just a straight sale. Send me a PM... Thanks, Jeff.

07-08-10 11:21 PM
    Sale pending...
    07-10-10 06:16 PM
    Forgot to update...
    Item Sold
    07-22-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD