Item Description : Verizon Blackberry Storm2 9550

Price : $220 OBO
    Rate it : 9/10?
    What it comes with : All original accessories EXCEPT 16GB card, and headphones (Lost em). Also, included is a verizon black silicone case, and black leather BB case/holster that was purchased from the CB store. I will also include a Verizon micro USB car charger
    Item location : Lexington, OH
    Shipping Details : UPS - shipping costs added to price, would also arrange to meet in person
    Payment Options : Paypal, cash (if we meet in person)
    Contact Info : Simply PM me here. I log on at least once per day.

Any additional info: Well, I switched devices have decided to make it final. I received this phone in February, as a refurbished phone to replace another S2 that had speaker issues. I can't remember the exact date in February, but it was in February that I received this phone. I had it activated until April 30th.

Phone was in a Zagg Invisibleshield from the day Fedex delivered it, until this past Monday, May 17th. I removed the Zagg to take pictures of the phone. Not only was it wrapped in an Invisibleshield, I also owned an Otterbox Commuter case in which the phone stayed in. I never used the leather case/holster, because with the Invisibleshield in place, the phone didn't want to slide into the case. The silicone case was used for a few weeks when the Storm2 was originally released, before I bought the Otterbox. The Otterbox Commuter case is not available.

The phone is in great shape with the exception of very few, minor nicks, which were there when I received the phone. It was the 3rd refurbished phone I had received, and didn't have some of the usually quality issues, so I kept it, even though it was not entirely blemish free. From the pictures, you can see that on both ends of the phone, on the "chrome", there is a nick or 2. I'm assuming this is from the person who refurbished the phone? The screen IS level on the phone, but the plastic bezel above the screen sort of comes up. You can push it back down but apparently the adhesive does not hold it down. It didn't originally do this, until I had Best Buy install the Zagg IS... not sure what they might have done.

I have have a hybrid OS on it, but I can't even remember which one it is now, its .517 base I believe..? I will most likely just wipe the phone and put the original OS back on it.

I have no further use for the phone, and it does me no good sitting in my dresser drawer, so don't hesitate to make me an offer. $220 was just a starting price. I had considered unlocking the phone before sale, but if somebody else decides to, they can.
    If you have questions or picture requests, ASK!

Make an offer!

The phone will ship out the next day via UPS.

Pictures!

05-19-10 10:28 AM
    I would like this phone is it works for me. PM sent
    05-19-10 10:44 AM
    I emailed you back..

Here are some more pictures. I didn't feel like those pictures did the phone justice.. I cleaned it up and was careful not to fingerprint it at all before snapping some pictures.

05-19-10 10:56 AM
    05-19-10 10:56 AM
    Got feedback on here?
    05-19-10 04:46 PM
    Nope, these is the first time I've ever bought/sold anything on CB.

EDIT: Also... there IS a sale pending
    05-19-10 04:49 PM
    could you pm me? i have a few questions to ask.
    05-19-10 06:24 PM
    Also, something that came to mind, is that I will only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses. If you have a paypal confirmed address, and ask me to ship to a different address, I will not ship the phone.

I apologize, but in order to protect myself I must follow Paypal's procedures. If your confirmed address is out of date, please update it and have it confirmed.
    05-20-10 07:24 AM
    SOLD!

Thanks CB
    05-21-10 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD