Item Description : Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930

Price : $445 (shipping included)

Rate it : 9.99/10

What it comes with : Original Box and accessories, along with a used OtterBox Commuter Series case and a Belkin 6' AUX Cable

Item location
    : Plymouth, Ohio

Shipping Details : USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation (Included in price)

Payment Options : PayPal Gift or USPS Money Order (if paid via USPS MO, item will not ship until I receive it).

Contact Info : Email me [email protected]

Any additional info: I would dare say that this is the best condition used Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 that you will find. I took extremely good care of it, I am quite anal about my toys and want them in tip top shape. The OtterBox case has scratches in on the back and dings on the shell, it did its job and protected the phone perfectly.

As mentioned you get the original box and accessories (Box, Manual, Wall Adapter, USB Cable, BlackBerry Holster, BlackBerry Cleaning Cloth), the Otterbox Commuter Series Holster and Belkin 6' AUX cable.

You will not be disappointed with the condition of this phone. The battery door, which everyone says is easily scratched, is flawless on this phone. Also it has the OtterBox screen protector installed on it.

This is not a rush sale, nor a "needed" sale. $445 get its it to your door via USPS Priority Mail Service. ESN will be clean and clear and the phone reset to factory settings.

eBay Feedback

GlockTalk Feedback

CrackBerry Feedback

I think the pictures speak volumes on the condition of this phone, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get a hold of me.

10-14-11 08:10 PM
    Just thought I would add that at this time, I am not interested in any particular trades. I would prefer to do a cash deal.

Thanks.
    10-15-11 02:38 PM
    The sale also includes a 2GB MicroSD card, so your storage will be boosted from 8GB internal to 10GB. I'm 99% sure it is a SanDisk, I'd have to pop it open to check. If anyone is interested to know, I can do that.

Also to clarify why I am selling; BlackBerry just is not the platform for me. I ordered this phone because I thought the physical keyboard and touch screen combo would win me over. Well it does, but after weighing out all my options, I would be better off to switch to a different platform.

So to clarify, this is what you will receive;

-Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 in pristine condition
    -Original Box and Accessories (Box, Manual, Wall Adapter, USB Cable, BlackBerry Holster, BlackBerry Cleaning Cloth)
    -OtterBox Commuter Series Case (with back scratches and dings in the hard shell, noticeable on close inspection)
    -Belkin 6' AUX Cable (great for listening to Pandora, etc in your vehicle)
    -2GB MicroSD card
    -USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation

$445, but I am open to reasonable offers.
    10-16-11 12:06 PM
    MIGHT entertain trade offers related to Verizon iPhone 4's in excellent condition + cash on your end.

Happy Monday.
    10-17-11 03:37 PM
    Great seller and great guy. Very trustworthy and easy to deal with. I'm using his old iPhone and it came in pristine condition just like the thread stated.

Someone give him an offer!
    10-18-11 07:56 AM
    Great seller and great guy. Very trustworthy and easy to deal with. I'm using his old iPhone and it came in pristine condition just like the thread stated.

Someone give him an offer!
    Many thanks for the plug Andrew!

Yes, make me an offer. I can negotiate on the cash price and will entertain trades of Verizon iPhone 4's + cash.

Email will get the quickest response, but I generally can reply to a PM just as quick.
    10-18-11 07:31 PM
    Dude! You're leaving BB? If I had the cash, I'd scoop it up!
    10-20-11 04:05 PM
    Dude! You're leaving BB? If I had the cash, I'd scoop it up!
    I'd trade for a Glock
    10-20-11 04:34 PM
    I'd trade for a Glock
    I have seven.....but I like mine. And you can't never have enough guns.
    10-20-11 04:42 PM
    I have seven.....but I like mine. And you can't never have enough guns.
    My offer will stand, I can ship tomorrow
    10-20-11 05:07 PM
    pm sent
    let me know
    10-21-11 02:00 AM
    New price....

It's one of of my favorite Ferrari's and is a great number...

$430.
    10-21-11 06:05 PM
    New price....

It's one of of my favorite Ferrari's and is a great number...

$430.
    $430 to your door, great deal....phone is still mint.

PM or email works best.
    10-23-11 12:43 AM
    Prefer to keep this sale US only, or you will have to cover the additional costs/fees related.

I'll let this go for $425 (net to me) shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Payment via PayPal Gift or USPS Money Order (will not ship till received).

You will not find a nicer used VZW BlackBerry 9930.
    10-25-11 05:08 PM
    ---sold---
    10-26-11 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD