Item Description : Verizon Storm 2 9550
    Price : $OLD
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : battery, wall charger with US adapter, microSD card, USB data cable, SIM card, etc.
    Item location : Carmel
    Shipping Details : Any method that the buyer prefers
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : PM here

Selling both of my Verizon Storm 2s. This one is the basic setup with the phone, battery, USB cable, wall charger, SD card and SIM card.

Condition is 8/10 with minor marks from approx. 3 months of use. Everything works perfectly and a 2GB microSD card is included. ESN is guaranteed to be clear. This was my brother's phone (I have 5 lines) and performed flawlessly. There are two small scratches on the case (none on the screen) that I tried to capture in the pictures. One is on the bottom of the phone above the microphone hole (picture is blurry but you can see where it is) and the other is at the upper right corner of the phone. Again, neither is on the screen, just the case.

**** BUYER NOTICE: Many unscrupulous sellers on Crackberry and Ebay will refuse to give out the build date information for their 9550s because the early ones had defective screen hardware that would lead to malfunctions. RIM and Verizon identified the defective hardware and fixed the problem in later models. Confirmation and dates can be found here: Verizon Wireless Receiving BlackBerry Storm 9550′s With Improved Screen? | The BerryFix.com ****

BOTH of my phones for sale were made with the new hardware and will work perfectly for a long time to come. Do NOT buy a 9550 with the early, defective hardware.

As you can see from the pictures, the build date on this phone is April 8, 2010. It was purchased in July and in use until the end of November.
    Last edited by kobayashi; 01-04-11 at 06:57 AM.
    12-22-10 08:59 PM
    bump it up
    12-23-10 04:05 PM
    phone is SOLD
    01-04-11 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD