Item Description : used Telus blackberry 8330
    Price : $200 CDN
    Rate it : 8.5 / 10 cosmetically
    What it comes with : new data cable, new battery door, wall charger, earbud headphones
    Item location : Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays for shipping and carrier choice. Willing to meet somewhere between Toronto and Peterborough, Ontario for drop off for $20 CDN gas.
    Payment Options : Paypal perferred
    Contact Info : PIN me.. 24A59F05

Any additional info:
    The screen has minor scuffs (no deep scratches) but I'm sure it can be replaced easily for a few bucks. (I didn't want to replace the screen in fear of messing it up, so I rather leave it up to the next owner to do so). The bottom right corner has a lil' scuff. The battery door has been replaced as of today. As to the rating, it's mostly cosmetic. The bb itself seems to work fine and currently has 4.3 OS which you can update yourself. ESN is clean as I had called Telus this morning to ensure. PIN me if any questions. Thank you.
    04-30-09 02:43 PM
    oops, forgot to add pictures... here they are!
    BTW, the pic with battery door, that's an old one. The new batt door is scratch FREE! (I haven't took the plastic "sticker" off of it.)
    Last edited by BBpixie; 04-30-09 at 02:48 PM.
    04-30-09 02:46 PM
    The only thing I would suggest is showing a picture of the other battery door since it's part of the sale.
    04-30-09 02:57 PM
    Hey pm me im interested i live in montreal
    05-01-09 01:45 PM
    is this still available for sale?
    07-03-09 08:48 PM
    no response from seller... I will consider it sold.

closed.
    07-04-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD