Item Description : WTS Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630
    Price : $375 USD Cash
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box + Charger Pod
    Item location : Phoenix, AZ
    Shipping Details : I will meet you somewhere in PHX
    Payment Options : Cash only
    Contact Info : PM or reply here w/ contact info
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 09-14-09 at 03:57 PM.
    09-14-09 01:38 PM
    Yes it does. Please read and edit

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/
    09-14-09 01:40 PM
    There ya go, how's that? Am I allowed to request cash/in person/local acceptance only?
    09-14-09 02:04 PM
    There ya go, how's that? Am I allowed to request cash/in person/local acceptance only?
    Looks good. Yes if you want local pick & cash only, that is fine
    09-14-09 02:38 PM
    Make sure if this phone was purchased using an upgrade on your line, that the ESN has been activated, without having this done, you could create issues for the potential buyers and activation.
    09-14-09 03:52 PM
    It was a special warranty replacement, but the supervisor on the phone said I could sell it wo/ activating it. I suppose it wouldn't be the first mistake they've made though. I'm hoping to get a better price since it's in the bag, but I can activate/deactivate it on the spot for the buyer.

Also, I think I'm gonna lower the price to $375 as that's more in line w/ what it's going for.
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 09-14-09 at 04:04 PM.
    09-14-09 03:57 PM
    Yeah you could always activate it right before the person takes it if you do a local deal. I was just letting you know. Also you could keep it in the bag, and just make a deal with the buyer that you stand behind your sale and if there is an issue you will work to solve it timely.
    09-14-09 05:23 PM
    Make sure if this phone was purchased using an upgrade on your line, that the ESN has been activated, without having this done, you could create issues for the potential buyers and activation.
    Does that even matter?" I would guess that more than likely whoever buys it will use the GSM radio, I wouldn't think activation would matter.
    09-14-09 05:50 PM
    this is WRONG.

"If you are using an unlocked phone and have "Activation Required" on your home screen or your phone number displays incorrectly, Dial # # 000000 (Send). In the Menu, change the mobile directory number to your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate/display the correct number."

Original Thread
    09-14-09 06:24 PM
    I was talking about if someone bought it to use it for Verizon, which is the carrier of the phone? I dont see where it says it was unlocked in the post, did i miss something?
    09-14-09 07:50 PM
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's up w/ attitude in my thread!?

Thanks for the information dream, it's not unlocked. I am meeting w/ a buyer tonight though. If all goes well, it will be out of my hands tonight and I will be BB free and can sit and wait for 5 years for Verizon to release something that works for me.

I'll probably just ask them if they'd like to do the activation there and if not, they'll have my phone and can call me if there's any issue.
    09-14-09 08:04 PM
    Why is everyone selling their Tours? I thought these were spose to b the best BB's out there..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 08:11 PM
    Why is everyone selling their Tours? I thought these were spose to b the best BB's out there..

They are really nice. but people can make money selling them,So why not.
    09-14-09 09:37 PM
    Called verizon. There would be no problem activating the phone on their services if it has never been activated before. So again, that information is inncorrect.
    I was talking about if someone bought it to use it for Verizon, which is the carrier of the phone? I dont see where it says it was unlocked in the post, did i miss something?
    09-14-09 10:19 PM
    *Note to the OP* Sorry for the threadjacking, I was merely trying to help and make sure you had a quick easy sale, since in the past I have had it happen to me. Hope all goes well!
    09-15-09 05:15 AM
    Why is everyone selling their Tours?
    Screen ripple, trackball, earpiece sound quality, muffled mic, no boot...along w/ the standard issue subpar browsing experience (small screen, lame browsers, no WiFi) and dinosaur aged operating system. It's a great Berry if you get one that works and it works for you. Apparently it works for the dude that bought mine so I could get a Zune HD and sit on my **** for another few months.

Called verizon. There would be no problem activating the phone on their services if it has never been activated before. So again, that information is inncorrect.
    There was a problem. I had to call a number for him and long story short, my phone doesn't work and no one's @ Verizon to fix it. So I couldn't call AAA when my car wouldn't start @ midnight. Thank you security dude @ Wal-Mart! It'll all be fixed in the morning though...just another couple hours.

*Note to the OP* Sorry for the threadjacking, I was merely trying to help and make sure you had a quick easy sale, since in the past I have had it happen to me. Hope all goes well!
    No problem. I took it down from $400 to $375 and got a txt a few hours later. Buyer seemed to be in his younger 20's, if that. Never used a BB, so I gave him my sheet of 44 apps and told him to call/contact me if he had any q's. One crackberry addict may be gone...but hopefully you'll get a new one. One less picky and content with what he has...a beast of a smartphone.

Cya guys and gals!!
    09-15-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD