1. kris-ten's Avatar
    Item Description : WTS Unlocked/Vzw BlackBerry Storm 9550
    Price : $450 (VZW use ONLY) or $465 (UNLOCKED use ONLY) FIRM USD (PRICE CHANGE)
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the ORIGINAL box
    Item location : Baltimore, MD
    Shipping Details : FREE shipping for U.S. Buyers; International Buyers, I'll pay 70% towards shipping and will include the other 30% in final price.
    Payment Options : PayPal only or Cash if Local.
    Contact Info : kesmith@me.com or PM me. email is my best contact.

    Any additional info: The item is only 1 week old. in addition, i'll throw in 2-3 google wave invites, 2 screen protectors (with cloth), and extra hot case (if your purchasing for female), and an AT&T sim card (if needed). i LOVE the storm 2 and you will too i'm a newbie when it comes to selling but i have an excellent selling rate on craigslist. i'm a newbie to ebay as well but i wanted to give my CB family 1st dibs. i come into equipment pretty often so you'll see me posting more soon . please feel free to contact me for any information happy shopping

    Last edited by kris-ten; 12-11-09 at 09:40 PM. Reason: price drop
    12-11-09 08:07 PM
  2. kris-ten's Avatar
    sale PENDING
    12-12-09 12:16 AM
  3. daboogas94e's Avatar
    is it still for sale?
    12-26-09 07:16 PM
  4. afropoika's Avatar
    500 USD including unlocking and shipping to Finland. Sent you an e-mail.
    12-27-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD