Item Description: Like New, Unlocked, Unbranded Bold 9780 (3G bands compatible with AT&T)
    Price: $400 obo
    Rate it: 9.5/10 (only because I turned it on and put my sim card in it for about 30 minutes)
    What it comes with: Box, All documentation, CDs, pouch, MicroUSB cables, wall charger (wall outlet converters), headphones, (For some reason, I do not know where the microSD card is. Sorry.)
    Item location: Greater New Orleans Area
    Shipping Details; USPS Priority Mail Insured (included in the price)
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Contact Info: PM, BBM, or [email protected]

Additional info:

I am starting to come to grips with the fact that I have a serious electronics addiction�an addiction that is both hard to satisfy and hard to shake.

I ended up getting a Torch in May, but started to go through �candybar� withdrawal. About a month ago, I decided to give a Bold 9780 a try. However, by that time, I had spent too much time with the bigger [touch]screen on the Torch and found the transition all but, dare I say, unbearable. (It makes me sad to type that last sentence.)

I have too many devices lying around collecting dust, and I�m trying to either downsize or buy something else that would get more use. (I�ve already let my Inspire 4G go.)

I do not have feedback here, but I have made one sale to a CB user. (I believe his name was DJDakoo,) I have a feedback of 20 on eBay, and will gladly provide anyone with a link upon request.

I will ship using USPS upon cleared payment. (I will not, under any circumstances, ship first.) I would rather ship within the US; however, I know that this device would serve well in Canada, so I won�t exclude Canadians buyers. The phone will be shipped with insurance and will require delivery confirmation. This is simply so that we can both have peace of mind.

Lastly, I wish to make this transaction as painless as possible. Please save the scams. At the moment, I do not have the patience for them. (I know what fake PayPal messages look like. )

Thank you.

Photos:

07-03-11 09:07 PM
    Price drop to $350.

Also, no BBM. Just PM or email.
    07-05-11 12:04 PM
    Item has been sold. Mods, feel free to lock it up.
    07-06-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD