11-29-11 12:05 PM
29 12
tools
    Did this ever get resolved? I just got a PM from this guy:

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

We have tried to reach out to you multiple times with no response(s) in regards to transferring FULL ownership of UYBB from our GoDaddy account. This notice is to inform you that we are now taking back ownership of UYBB and a refund will be refunded. If you would like to discuss this more, you can reply back to our PM for further discussion.

D1B Admin
    I don't even know what to make of it.
    Last edited by 312; 11-23-11 at 03:17 PM.
    11-23-11 03:15 PM
    I'm hoping u guys get sorted out, cause this makes it harder to trade here, now u can't even trust the so call trusted sellers. What happens to us newbies now. We gonna have it hard to buy anything now.

Mayb we start a thread with trusted sellers here so we know who we can trust.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-11 01:08 AM
    I'm reaching out to Ecko on BBM (but there is a time difference) to see if this got resolved. I seem to recall him saying it did, or was on the way to being. I will let you all know what he says. Or maybe he will.

In the meantime Buyer Beware, with regards to this seller!
    11-29-11 08:18 AM
    I'm hoping u guys get sorted out, cause this makes it harder to trade here, now u can't even trust the so call trusted sellers. What happens to us newbies now. We gonna have it hard to buy anything now.

Mayb we start a thread with trusted sellers here so we know who we can trust.
    GREAT IDEA!!? Oh wait, that's what the feedback forum is for.

If you want to start selling as a 'new guy' its simple, take a picture of the item you're selling with a paper and your username written on it with the date. I sell car parts all over and some forums [I have <20 posts] but can still sell as long as the info/pictures are there.

A lot of scammers use stock photos, or private photos from other people via google and hosted on photo bucket accounts.

This way its YOUR item, and the proof & time it takes to make good photos shows you're not out to screw someone.
    11-29-11 12:05 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD