11-29-11 12:05 PM
29 12
tools
    Item Description : Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry 9800 Torch Black
    Price : $200
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : box, phone, wall charger.
    Item location : Las Vegas
    Shipping Details : Will ship UPS (tracking #)
    Payment Options : Paypal gift
    Contact Info : support@updateyourblackberry.com

No physical or hardware flaws, great condition and unlocked.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11159275/photos/torch1.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11159275/photos/torch2.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11159275/photos/torch3.jpg
    07-30-11 05:28 PM
    $130-$150?
    07-30-11 06:06 PM
    can you ship it worldwide? i have someone that may be interested in Europe.
    07-31-11 10:50 AM
    Emailed you.
    07-31-11 11:17 AM
    Replied back to all emails. I can ship to Europe but its gonna cost quite a bit I'm sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 01:58 PM
    hey wait i thought i was the one going to end up with since you emailed me yesterday.now you are shipping it to europe?let me know whats your decision so i can decide what i want to do for myself.
    07-31-11 02:15 PM
    thanks for letting me know you sold it someone else.i guess i'll wait for the new phones to get here.no problem.
    07-31-11 03:22 PM
    Me : Let me have until Monday to see if I can get it sold for $200.00 (if I cant) it's yours for $150. Is that okay?

You : ok with me.

Me (sent at 12:32pm) : I'm sorry, found a buyer for $200.00.
    07-31-11 08:02 PM
    Sale pending.
    07-31-11 08:04 PM
    Let me know if it falls through...
    07-31-11 08:31 PM
    it won't, payment about to send within couple of hours..
    @UYBB : you've got mail
    08-01-11 11:34 AM
    -payment sent-
    08-02-11 03:09 AM
    more than 1 month since I send my payment, the item hasn't arrived yet.
    And no, I'm not talking about international shipping, it's suppose to be send to my friend at Covina, CA.
    Never get shipping's tracking number. Said that the package has already sent. Twice‼ (how come? don't ask me, absurd right?)
    Last time I heard from him is about week ago, he said if until Monday (9/5) the item is not yet arrive he would send the refund.
    Wednesday (9/7) I contact him again to tell him nothing has arrived and he didn't contact me back ever since. Did I got scammed?

@Brett Wyman/UYBB : I'm sorry I have to post this problem here, because you never replied my emails since last week. Please no more reason, I'm too tired. I just need my money back. I hope you respond me fast.

To other mod(s) : I'm sorry, this is serious, I'm not just thread crapping.

EDIT : I just found out that UYBB is a mod here?? is that true??
    Last edited by ecko no yaro; 09-09-11 at 08:01 AM. Reason: more detail
    09-09-11 07:50 AM
    more than 1 month since I send my payment, the item hasn't arrived yet.
    And no, I'm not talking about international shipping, it's suppose to be send to my friend at Covina, CA.
    Never get shipping's tracking number. Said that the package has already sent. Twice‼ (how come? don't ask me, absurd right?)
    Last time I heard from him is about week ago, he said if until Monday (9/5) the item is not yet arrive he would send the refund.
    Wednesday (9/7) I contact him again to tell him nothing has arrived and he didn't contact me back ever since. Did I got scammed?

@Brett Wyman/UYBB : I'm sorry I have to post this problem here, because you never replied my emails since last week. Please no more reason, I'm too tired. I just need my money back. I hope you respond me fast.

To other mod(s) : I'm sorry, this is serious, I'm not just thread crapping.

EDIT : I just found out that UYBB is a mod here?? is that true??
    Yes he is a Mod, for JUST the Market Place. I will alert our Forum Managers about this situation. Please sit tight.
    09-09-11 09:40 AM
    Yes he is a Mod, for JUST the Market Place. I will alert our Forum Managers about this situation. Please sit tight.
    Okay I will. Let me know how it's going. Thanks pkcable‼
    09-09-11 07:33 PM
    pkcable, any news from the Forum Managers about this UYBB? please let me know, thanks
    09-12-11 02:25 PM
    UYBB aka Brett Wyman, my patience is running thin, I would rather solve this case right here, not outside the forum. But I might take another action if you still running away from me. My friend at Covina would love to file this matter to the authorities.
    This is actually embarrassing, how can a mod, who "in charge" in marketplace, scammed one of this forum's member? this is doesn't make any sense!
    For other mod or perhaps other person beyond the mod who in charge here, please, any help or info would greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    09-27-11 03:43 AM
    For what it's worth, he updated his blog on September 2nd: Brett Wyman | Blog

I'm trying to get a hold of him as well. He sold me the domains Updateyourblackberry.com and uybb.me.
    ecko no yaro likes this.
    09-27-11 10:21 AM
    Same guy who said he was going to refund me because he didnt send me a 32 gig sd card and overnight shipping with a phone...I talked to him about maybe buying his website, but other then that he kept saying I am going to refund you and the post office needs to refund me, blah blah blah...to this day I have yet to see that money...other then that I had a good transaction with him, phone was as described no problems but the sd card...hope he is alright and this is just a misunderstanding!

here is that thread for the thunderbolt...

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...erbolt-617087/
    Last edited by madisonjar; 09-27-11 at 12:41 PM.
    09-27-11 12:35 PM
    I will speak with our Forum Managers again.
    ecko no yaro likes this.
    09-27-11 01:24 PM
    For what it's worth, he updated his blog on September 2nd: Brett Wyman | Blog

Click to view quoted image

I'm trying to get a hold of him as well. He sold me the domains Updateyourblackberry.com and uybb.me.
    thanks a lot 312‼

Same guy who said he was going to refund me because he didnt send me a 32 gig sd card and overnight shipping with a phone...I talked to him about maybe buying his website, but other then that he kept saying I am going to refund you and the post office needs to refund me, blah blah blah...to this day I have yet to see that money...other then that I had a good transaction with him, phone was as described no problems but the sd card...hope he is alright and this is just a misunderstanding!

here is that thread for the thunderbolt...

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...erbolt-617087/
    yeah, sound familiar with the BS, post office this, post office that, UPS this, the post office lost the phone he sent me (twice??) had an earthquake, and the last one is he was on hospital.. to many BS with guy, I really don't understand with this guy, multiple time said that he will give me my money back + the phone, but till this very second I haven't received anything yet‼
    I do hope you will get your refund though

I will speak with our Forum Managers again.
    thanks a lot yo Rich, and sorry if I cost you some of your time to taking care of this cr*p

@UYBB aka Brett Wyman : I do hope you read all of this, and take some act, NOW‼
    09-27-11 07:04 PM
    I can see he is visiting the site but keeping his head down and not posting. ISTM he might need something to concentrate his attention... like a free ride in a cop car and a criminal record.
    09-28-11 02:42 AM
    UYBB was going to sell me his torch 9800 for $150.its good i didn't buy.as it turns out he is scamming a lot of folks as it seems in this thread.
    09-28-11 02:17 PM
    this is might be the last time I'm trying to be patience.
    I know this Wyman is still lurking around in this forum, as for my last post before, not until the next 12 hours he already email me again, with latest reason that he is in hospital and can send me proofs. Also told me that he WILL refund my money.
    Wyman, please no more run, no more excuses, no more BULLSH*T.
    Don't you have any SHAME? It's embarrassing enough to scam people, especially if you are the MOD‼ Please return my money or my friend in Covina will file the report.
    I got the paypal payment prove and all. And I'm pretty sure whoever in charge here will help the authorized when they have too.
    I'm sure it's not worth it to runaway from the cops just because 200 bucks right?
    So please, if you about to email me (AGAIN) I hope it will be a question regarding my paypal account, not another BULLSH*T that you're in prison or about having your death sentence. Do I make myself CLEAR?? Thanks‼
    10-15-11 04:17 PM
    wow, that sucks.

But, you YELLING ABOUT IT, isn't going to do anything. Your money is lost, file any report you want - nothing will come of it. Unless you acted within a week of it not being received, paypal would still access funds [5-7] business days to transfer to a bank acct.

Anyways, GL, but take it as a lesson learned. I sell/buy a lot of stuff outside of canada, and have only come close to being scammed once - but i simply ruined their eBay store and feedback
    10-18-11 11:23 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD