Item Description : BlackBerry Torch 9860 with T-Mobile US 3G/4G Bands
    Price : $600
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything included in the retail box
    Item location : Chicago
    Shipping Details : I will ship this free via FedEx in the US, or USPS Priority Mail internationally at your cost. If you want other shipping arrangements, they are at your cost.
    Payment Options : Verified PayPal only (will only ship to the address on the account)
    Contact Info : PM me
    My Feedback: I have excellent feedback.
    Additional Info: It is unlocked and has T-Mobile US 3G/4G. (Shows "3G"). The phone works great, I only used this for BBM and occasional phone calls. This phone CAN NOT be purchased directly from T-Mobile, so this is sort of a rare BlackBerry. (The same device can be purchased in the UK from carriers like Vodafone who use the same bands)

01-06-12 07:33 PM
    are you sure this gets 4G? i have this exact phone and was thinking about getting another for my wife and im pretty sure im not getting 4G? if you can confirm i would be grateful

thank you
    01-08-12 04:41 PM
    Yes, I'm sure. Where did you get yours from? I got this one from an actual T-Mobile MVNO.

01-08-12 11:05 PM
    hum looks good..i got mine off ebay, its UK vodafone branded and unlocked..we have the same ABOUT screen..i just have never seen the 4G signal..wonder if it will get 4G when tmobile starts selling this officially? i do get "vstream" signal alot which was tmobile about what 10 years ago or so..i may get this let me ponder..
    01-09-12 07:53 AM
    The whole T-Mobile "3G/4G" thing is misleading. My T-Mobile 9900 says 3G, not 4G because it was debranded.
    01-09-12 03:46 PM
    curious.....thanks for the info..still pondering
    01-09-12 04:42 PM
    More pics. Will take $500 today.

02-01-12 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD