Item Description : Blackberry Bold 9700 - Unlocked w/extras
    Price : $400 USD
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Seidio 1750mAH extended battery, Seidio Innocase II, OEM charging pod
    Item location : Indianapolis, IN
    Shipping Details : Insured UPS Ground, buyer pays extra $10, to lower 48 states only.
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Send PM if interested in buying

Up for sale is a very gently used Blackberry Bold 9700. The phone is unlocked, so you can use it with any GSM carrier, however you will only get 3G speeds in the US on T-Mobile. Data will work on AT&T as well, but will be at EDGE speeds.

Everything that came with the phone is included, minus the SIM card, as well as some extra accessories. The box is fully in tact and in great condition.

Included in the box:
    - Blackberry 9700
    - Battery
    - Charger
    - Hands-free Headset
    - 2gb Micro SD card (already in the phone)
    - USB cable
    - Carrying case
    - Start guide
    - User Manual

Included Extras:
    - Seidio Innocase II - this has the only damage of anything being sold, part of the side of the case has chipped off as you can see in a picture below. I would not recommend getting another Seidio case should you choose to get a replacement, as this one is a warranty replacement for another that had the exact same problem.
    - 1750 mAH extended battery by Seidio. While Seidio's cases are not so great, their extended batteries provided a noticeable increase in battery life.
    - Blackberry OEM charging pod

The extras would cost you over $100 purchased separately (not including shipping).

04-01-10 03:26 PM
    A few more pictures since CB limits you to 10 per post.

04-01-10 03:26 PM
    Also, if anybody wants to view my eBay feedback as a buyer & seller, I will be happy to provide my username for you to see. I have 100% positive feed back on over 110 transactions.

Additionally, I will not entertain trades.
    04-01-10 03:34 PM
    Shipping update, I will include shipping to the lower 48 states. I will ship to AK/Hi for an additional $10 and Canada for an additional $20. Canada is the only international destination I will ship to.

Thanks
    04-02-10 05:15 AM
    price is a little steep, but good luck.
    04-02-10 07:39 AM
    It doesn't say that the price is firm Plus you're getting more than just the phone. They are selling on eBay in the high $300's for just the phone and no extras in good condition.
    04-02-10 07:47 AM
    Sold! Mods, please close!
    04-05-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD