Item Description : WTS Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9800
    Price : $420 USD
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box, leather BlackBerry Pouch, Seidio Innocase Active Combo (Case & Holster)
    Item location : Daly City, CA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Signature Confirmation included in price.
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : mggjr81@gmail.com

Any additional info: I originally purchased a BlackBerry Torch 9800 and had to exchange due to hardware problems and I got it exchanged with this one which was new in the box at the time on January 10. 2011. It has been adult owned, properly taken care of, never dropped or has gotten wet, never used in dusty or smokey conditions, used lightly and is in excellent and working condition. There are a 4-5 tiny marks on the bezel which can be seen upon close inspection which prevents it from being "Like New."

The item is AT&T branded, unlocked and ready to use with most, if not all GSM networks worldwide. Please do your research first to see if your SIM is compatible.

The sender of the payment MUST BE VERIFIED & Payment will be verified before item is shipped out and I will only ship to confirmed PayPal address only!

I will ship 2-3 business days after receiving cleared payment and to United States residents only!

Honest and serious buyers only please!
    01-23-11 04:09 PM
    I forgot to mention the screen has a Clarivue screen protector which was applied to the phone screen fresh out of the box.
    01-23-11 04:11 PM
    hey, i have emailed you, very interested, please email me back, thanks
    02-02-11 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD