Item Description: Unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530
    Price: $200 USD
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: everything in the box minus the 8 gb memory card and SIM
    Item Location: Warren, MI.
    Shipping Details: Buyer pays UPS or USPS
    Payment Options: Paypal only
    Contact info: [email protected]

Additional info: has full body Zagg shield, comes with additional screen protector, and includes Seidio Innocase II (black)

Phone was used on both Verizon and AT&T but has been wiped and ready to use on VZ again.
    10-21-09 08:21 AM
    How old is this phone?
    10-21-09 12:30 PM
    I purchased it unused from a member here on CB (312) back in June. I used it for a short period on VZW and switched it to AT&T using pltaylor's method. Also only used on and off on AT&T because I was switching between my Bold and Storm. Then I wiped the device and loaded OS .148 and its been sitting for about 3 months now ready to roll on VZW again.

Rich
    10-21-09 01:57 PM
    The ESN is clean?
    10-21-09 02:25 PM
    Clean ESN?

I used the phone on both VZW & AT&T month to month so the phone is not in any contract if thats what you mean. The last carrier it was used on was AT&T and it had a working PIN.

Rich
    10-21-09 02:51 PM
    Clean ESN?

I used the phone on both VZW & AT&T month to month so the phone is not in any contract if thats what you mean. The last carrier it was used on was AT&T and it had a working PIN.

Rich
    Yep that is what I meant...In other words any money owed to VZW on it or anything for that matter that would not let me activate it..Thats all I was asking.

Thanks
    10-21-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD