Item Description : WTS Unlocked Sprint Tour w/Case & Apps
    Price : $160 USD
    Rate it : 8/10 (has minor nicks/scratches from normal use)
    What it comes with : Unlocked Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Battery, AC Charger, USB Cable, Stereo Headset, microSD Memory Card, SIM Card, Travel Holster, CD + Manuals, Original Box/Packaging, OtterBox Case + Screen Protector (already installed)
    Apps it comes with: Documents To Go Full, Leave It On, Meterberry, QuickLaunch, Tether, WunderRadio
    Item location : Canoga Park, CA (30min north of Los Angeles)
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal, money order, or cash if picked up
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:
    I am the original owner, and this is my first smartphone so I've been extra careful handling her. I haven't had any of the infamous Tour problems (bad trackball, etc.) except a slightly squeaky battery door which is silent once the case is on.

ESN is clear and ready to be transferred. I will wipe it and install the latest Sprint OS before shipping it off. I will also provide the .jad files and/or download links for the listed extra software along with the applicable serial/registration codes.

Buyer pays shipping, but I can meet up to complete the transaction if you are local. I don't have any feedback in the Crackberry marketplace, but I do have 1000+ posts and 100% positive feedback on my 11 year old eBay account (username ragnarokx).

09-11-10 09:30 PM
    Phone has been sold!
    09-17-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD