Item Description : Sprint BlackBerry Curve 8330 with a brand new black OEM housing!
    Price : $150
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Original packaging with all documentation and software, wall charger, OEM pouch, car mount and charger, and headphones/microphone.
    Item location : Atlanta, GA
    Shipping Details : $10 - Priority (2-3 Day) Shipping from USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : Send me a PM, a PIN, or an email.

Any additional info: This is NOT the 8330m! It is an ESN Curve, with a clean ESN ready to be activated! The Curve is currently running OS 5.0.0.230, but I can downgrade it to anything you want, assuming you don't want to do it yourself. The housing is brand new, and the inside of the Berry was completely cleaned out during the installation (no dust, hair, etc). The only flaw is that the battery door has some very minor scratches that can either be ignored in a case or you can get a new battery door for about $5. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I bought the Curve last December, and I took great care of it. There aren't any scratches on the front of the Berry (those are smudges in the photos).

Last edited by TheBiles; 11-06-09 at 06:57 AM.
    10-26-09 08:52 PM
    Your post needs correction. CDMA only devices do not Unlock.

Sold in December would make it an ESN numbered Curve? That is a detail that potential buyers might need.

Good luck on your sale.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 10-26-09 at 09:36 PM.
    10-26-09 09:18 PM
    The ESN is clean, so it is technically "unlocked" for anyone who wants to activate it. Only Sprint has the restrictive activation, and it is Sprint-branded so you do not have to worry about that.
    10-26-09 10:16 PM
    $10 price drop.
    10-30-09 06:31 AM
    As low as I go, if anyone is interested.
    11-06-09 06:57 AM
    I'm interested. I won't have the money for a couple days though. I'm not asking you to hold it or anything, just saying you have someone interested.
    11-06-09 11:18 PM
    Noted. Thanks.
    11-07-09 12:08 AM
    Sold.

10char
    11-08-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD