Item Description : Up for sale is a ATT iPhone 4 that is jailbroken and unlocked. its 32GB and its running 4.0. Excellent conditions just very few normal very very hard to see scratches from everyday use. just a couple. never been dropped, never had problems either.
    Price : $500 OBO
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : just Box, brand new ATT micro sim, and carbon fiber sticker that is already applied.
    Item location : Michigan
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me and if you need email

Any additional info:

Phone is in excellent condition, no problems. i pretty much babied the phone since last summer when i received it. Ive had it running on T-Mobile the entire time. Comes with brand new ATT sim card and already has the awesome carbon fiber sticker on it. only comes with those, the phone, and the box. It will be packaged very good and secure.

i need this gone now, im 100% legit, ship fast, and im always online if you ever have questions or problems. I only want to deal with 100% legit people, ive been here quite a while and sold and traded with people no problems. im not here to fool around with anyone and i dont want anyone to fool with me. THANKs!

xelena likes this.
    09-28-11 07:38 PM
    forgot to mention. will also come with black bumper as well.

i need this gone!
    10-01-11 12:07 PM
    hi
    sent pm
    10-01-11 03:36 PM
    sorry man, cant risk sending to africa.

$475 OBO, come on guys buy this! great phone, runs amazing, fully jailbroken and unlocked!!!!!
    10-01-11 09:01 PM
    no one wants an iphone?
    10-03-11 06:00 PM
    Not at that price anymore I don't think. Going to be hard with the 4S coming out.

Flexible on pricing / open to trades? That would probably draw more attention.
    10-04-11 02:11 PM
    best offer. price hasnt dropped too much to begin with on open market.
    10-04-11 05:30 PM
    A few questions for you....

--Where are the very very hard to see scratches at? Screen? Back? Sides? Is there a screen protector on it?

--What is the exact iOS? 4.0.? and the baseband? How is it unlocked?

--This runs EDGE on Tmobile for data speeds and not 3G?

Thanks in advance, looks like a nice phone.
    10-04-11 06:17 PM
    1. they are on the screen, just a couple and cannot see unless phone is off and tilt the phone even then bit difficult. 99.9% sure its from being in my pocket from keys.

not sure if there is any on the back. ive had the sticker on it for quite some time. 6+ months.

2. i think its the firmware/software? its close to what it was released with and the only time the phone was able to be jailbroken with jailbreakme.com.

3. it does NOT run 3G on tmobile as the phone doesnt run on the same 3G network. can only run EGDE on tmobile from what i know.
    10-04-11 08:08 PM
    if it has scratches at all it wont sell for 475, look on e-bay and avg price for any 4 with any scratch at all is only 330-355. being the new release of the 4s the price will drop on them considerably as well.
    10-07-11 09:50 PM
    6 months ago it could have sold for 475 but i wont come near that price now, not tryin to be mean or anything just being honest and real.
    10-07-11 09:51 PM
    lol they are not scratches, just tiny little marks are are very very hard to see unless you really try and angle it. other than that its excellent.

clearly you dont know what your talking about because if you look on ebay USED iphone 4 32gb are easily going over $400 at this exact moment 11:05 PM
    10-07-11 10:05 PM
    if i dont know what im talking about then why has noone offered u jack biscuit here or whay havent u sold it on e-bay than?
    10-08-11 02:34 PM
    this sell forum is dead, no one is buying like they used to on here.

already have it listed on another site and have been getting offers around the 400 mark no problem. i am trying to get more but looks like ive waited a little too long to list it.

i can easily list it on ebay and get $450 but like i said im not dealing with fees, stupid dead beat buyers, or stupid buyers in general.
    10-08-11 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD