Item Description : Unlocked HTC HD2
    Price : $325 Slightly Negotiable (please no lowball offers though)
    Rate it : 10/10 Box was only opened to unlock it.
    What it comes with : Everything in the box (wall charger, headphones, usb cable, quick start guide). I will also include a black silicone case and a clear plastic case
    Item location : Staten Island, NY
    Shipping Details : Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (You pay $5 I pay the difference for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance)
    Payment Options : Paypal (I PAY PAYPAL FEE)
    Contact Info : Immediate response if you email me marcjcd@aol.com. I dont check crackberry constantly.

This HTC HD2 is Tmobile branded but fully unlocked to work on Tmobile, ATT, or any SIM CARD provider. Phone is basically brand new. It has been removed from the box to unlock it and to make a grand total of 10 mins of calls. Comes with everything in the box as if you purchased it yourself. I have both sold and purchased from crackberry before with no issues at all. Please email me at marcjcd@aol.com with any questions you might have... Thanks for reading!
    07-14-10 11:32 AM
    MIGHT be interested in trading a Storm2, just checking on getting a data only plan with Tmo. IF I can swing that then I make the offer for sure. Any interest in a Storm2? It would of course be pristine, and I will get it unlocked for you. (It's locked now, but I have a friend who will unlock it for me )
    07-14-10 08:05 PM
    MIGHT be interested in trading a Storm2, just checking on getting a data only plan with Tmo. IF I can swing that then I make the offer for sure. Any interest in a Storm2? It would of course be pristine, and I will get it unlocked for you. (It's locked now, but I have a friend who will unlock it for me )
    I would absolutely make that trade PK if you could unlock it so I can use it on ATT. If you could load the service books for ATT on it before you send it... even better!

But yes that is a trade I would be willing to do... email me @ marc.dibuono@gmail.com
    07-15-10 04:52 PM
    Sale Pending... Sorry PK if this should fall through we can pick up the discussion about trading for your Storm2
    07-15-10 07:08 PM
    No problemo
    07-15-10 07:32 PM
    SOLD!! Mods please lock it up.
    07-16-10 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD