Price: $75 FIRM
    Rate it: See Below
    What it comes with : Original Box with all accessories included + extras
    Item location: NJ
    Shipping Details: Buyer Pays $10 via USPS or $15 via UPS Ground
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Contact Info: gaganchow@crackberry.com

Additional Information:

The physical condition of the phone is pristine however it will reboot or restart while trying to use it. I received it as a replacement last November but never used it as I upgraded to a Bold at that time.

I recently tried using it and discovered that it will reboot sometimes. The frequency of the problem varies, sometimes once a day and other times once an hour.

I am not very tech savy so I am not sure if this has a hardware or software issue but I'm sure there is someone out there that can figure it out and make the deal worth while. Even if you just need it for parts or accessories it is a good deal.

It is unlocked so it will work on any GSM network. Included with the phone and all of the original accessories is a desktop charging stand and a brand new case mate smart skin.

The price of $75 is firm as I am not asking a lot so I will not be accepting any "low ball" offers.

Please understand exactly what you are buying as there is no warranty offered or implied and all sales are final. If you have any questions, please email me and I will answer them promptly.
    06-05-09 08:05 PM
    Awesome price and it's very nice & honest of you to mention the reboot problem.
    06-05-09 10:49 PM
    PM Me please.. I am interested
    06-05-09 11:25 PM
    PM Sent...
    06-06-09 04:40 AM
    Its a little too much for me with shipping charges.. Will pass. Thanks
    06-06-09 06:57 PM
    S O L D ! ! !
    06-07-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD