Attachment 64757

Item Description: A very well taken care of Blackberry Tour with OS (Verizon's latest release), a Zagg Invisible Shield, and a Siedio 1600mAH extended battery
    Price: $240 shipped / $220 cash transaction
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Everything that came in original packaging EXCEPT the Blackberry Swivel Holster (I gave it to my father).
    Item location: Tucson, Arizona
    Shipping Details: Shipping company is buyer's choice, up to $20 shipping fee. Item will be shipped as soon as payment has posted to PayPal.
    Payment Options: PayPal or Cash (ONLY, no exceptions)
    Contact Info: Matt@FrivolousST.com

Any additional info: I recently upgraded my phone and would rather someone else enjoy this extremely close to new phone than recycling it. The phone had been used for 11 months by myself for personal, school, and work purposes. I unlocked the SIM card slot with Verizon Wireless Global Support so this phone is ready for use on Verizon, AT&T, TMobile, you pick! I always babied the phone, however, it did slip from my hands 3 times. The scratches are minimal and hardly visible on the 4 corners of the device (I took close-up pictures of the corners, but even with an 8mp camera they are hard to make out).

I'm including the extended battery, Zagg Invisible Shield, and 2gb micro SD card with the phone. Also in the box is the Blackberry headset, micro USB cable, international wall charger, original battery (never used), and manuals.

This phone worked flawlessly for me the entire time I utilized it. I have wiped the device's memory and micro SD card clean, it will really feel like a brand new out of the box feeling for whomever purchases this phone. The ESN and Blackberry Internet Service account with Verizon are clean and clear.
    06-11-10 04:27 AM
    Price reduction!
    $200 shipped, $180 cash

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 04:02 AM
    I'm unemployed and really just need to make a quick sale to pay for my new phone.

Sadly, I'll let this beautiful phone go for $175 shipped.
    06-14-10 05:04 PM