Item Description : Black ,Blackberry Torch 9800 (UNLOCKED)
    Price : $425.00 (Shipping included)
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything that originally came with the phone. Plus one 8gig micro sd card
    Item location : Glendale Arizona
    Shipping Details: UPS Shipping(insured) ..Shipping US only, elsewhere buyer pays shipping
    Payment Options:Paypal Gift ONLY, or buyer covers extra fees
    Contact Info: Fastest way is by email .. losnchrissi@gmail.com

Additional info: Up for sale is a SPOTLESS Torch 9800. It comes with the box, as well as everything that came in the package on the purchase date of October 15, 2010. The device was babied and is in immaculate condition. Since the phone was used a little under a month, I am giving it a 9.5 rating instead of 10/10. This particular device was my bf's, I have my own I am also selling in a few days as well. I've been a BB girl for the past 3 years and have been through an 8320, 8900,9700 and the 9800. It's time for me to test out Android. We basically just have no need for these practically brand new devices. This device will be wiped, however I'll keep the paid apps he had on for its next owner. Apps: Berryweather, Bebuzz, Patternlock, and the must have for any berry- Quicklaunch. If anyone wants to see additional pictures, please email me at the address provided above and I'll be happy to send even more detailed pictures. **This device will come with the unlock code, or can be unlocked prior to shipping, whichever the new owner desires. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through my post!

12-06-10 01:29 AM
    Price Drop!! $400 shipped to your doorstep.....
    12-06-10 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD